• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Heroes Journey [My Hero Academia Search!]

_Firefly_

Hey! Hi! Hellooooooo!

Is anyone out there? Gosh. I hope so. Because otherwise I'm writing this overly silly line for nothing and I hate wasting my own time!

So hi! Hello! It's nice to meetcha. I'm Firefly! Otherwise know as the lord almighty or...*checks script* Ahem. Wrong script. REBOOT!

I'm Firefly! Your local, friendly and enthusiastic RPer of 15+ years! I am a detailed, multi-paragraph writer who loves to dive headfirst into various worlds whether they be fantasy or reality! I'm a patient RPer who is also extremely LGBTQ+ friendly, so fear not friends! You can be seen and heard here. No judgement.

Besides that, I bet you want to know what takes my interest! Captures my heart in it's icy cold clutches! Well. I'm here to tell you.

The truth is, just about anything interests me. But for today's purposes I am seeking something singular. Something heroic!

• My Hero Academia: Let us create our heroes and inject ourselves into the primary plotline of MHA alongside the cast. (No canon RPing required if that's not your jam!) Let's add our own spice and plots as we go. I just have the biggest craving to dive into this world headlong!
Hm. I think that's about it for now! If you've got questions, answers or anything in between feel free to toss me a message!

Ciao for now!

Firefly OUT!

Do you want to do the rp? unless you have started one already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back