• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings A Heart's Mortal Coil

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Bijulī
Moscow Bierstadt
Obviously, the best topping for pancakes is high fructose corn syrup
The others were starting to quiet down a bit, but Moscow didn't blame Fontaine for wanting to get away from everyone. Moscow could already imagine all the tantrums and smashed plates and thrown cutlery that would come with breakfast. If it was just a simple foodfight, Moscow would've been totally down for it, but the secondhand embarrassment of hanging out with such rebellious juveniles would make Moscow want to drink vodka for breakfast.

"
Heck yeah, I'd be down for pancakes,
" Moscow said, agreeing to Fontaine's little escapade from the rapscallions, "
But here's hoping that it's the thicker, fluffier pancakes. A forkful of them is always so satisfying.
"

Moscow's eyebrow raised a bit when Fontaine muttered a sound similar to agreement, considering how he had expressed the complete opposite opinion beforehand. Regardless, Moscow followed the hoodied boy's lead in going up to Noy. The redhead clasped his hands behind his back in a facade of goodwill and honesty, a sweet smile on his face as he backed up Fontaine's request.

"
We promise that we won't wander far,
" Moscow said with saccharine politeness, "
We're just not fans of loud noises and demonitions. Til later then!
"

Moscow didn't frame it as asking for permission. He was an adult now, not some kid for the Elysium Project to drag around. Besides, it was much easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission anyway. Moscow followed Fontaine before he was instructed to take the lead instead.

"
Hahaha, I've only been here a few times, I don't know it that well,
" Moscow laughed. Not to mention, the first time that he had been in Bijuli he had already been confined to a wheelchair, and so there wasn't really much exploring to do. But with the aptitude test today, there was probably plenty of street vendors to get food from. As he wandered down the road, Moscow caught sight of a particular food cart, which he pointed to and exclaimed to Fontaine, "
Oh hey, that's my favorite crepe and pancakes food cart that I liked when I was a kid! I'm surprised they're still in business. I gotta tell you, their artificial strawberries are so good, they almost taste real.
"

Code By Nano

Nova Anyw Nova Anyw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back