• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A harem to cure a man's homosexuality!? (FULL SLOTS)

Stew said:
*psst* Just in case you need some things to help with winning the protagonists' heart, try short hair, he likes short hair.
SHORT HAAIR CAUSE HE LIKES MALES! DON'T LISTEN MY MAIDENS, IT'S A TRAP!

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]Perfect then my character has short hair

[/QUOTE]
*Realizes Kira's CS is prolly a trap* ...now I can't argue with the short hair on this one....

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Thread will be posted soon.

To all my dear, lovely maidens, If you have any scenario ideas to share. Please do PM me. We shall get my son to man up!

Arrietta said:

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Thread will be posted soon.

To all my dear, lovely maidens, If you have any scenario ideas to share. Please do PM me. We shall get my son to man up!
lol kindly go home here already so we can start posting the thread? meehehe

Stew said:
Dad, you can't control MEEE
Perhaps you've forgotten, but it's the maidens' job to control YOU!

THERE IS NO ESCAPE! YOUR CHANGE IS INEVITABLE!

Stew said:
I don't know, I don't even know you.
You'll know me :) soooooon when the rp starts. Hohoho

Btw later we will post the thread so that you can already make your character sheets :)

Thread has been created!

Link :

Update, as I felt compelled due to the # of attention this RP is getting, I have decided to add an additional Rival Maiden slot! There will now be 6 maidens fighter for 1 man's heart!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I LOVE THSI IDEA! Am I able to be a male character?! Like, Alleged Crush 3 or something? :D

[QUOTE="DJ Elfin]Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I LOVE THSI IDEA! Am I able to be a male character?! Like, Alleged Crush 3 or something? :D

[/QUOTE]
You got eet. (Technically, Alleged Crush #2 lol)

[QUOTE="DJ Elfin]Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I LOVE THSI IDEA! Am I able to be a male character?! Like, Alleged Crush 3 or something? :D

[/QUOTE]
OFCOURSE! :)

@ DJ Elfin

You may now send and create your CS ! here (Please re-read plots and be aware of the character creation rules.) Welcome and hope to RP with you soon!

TurtleGod said:
Now that's the Christmas spirit!
lol hahaha :)

UP UP! we need to get 2 more members >.< UP come on UP go UP thread =_=

UP UP! we need to get 2 more members >.< UP come on UP go UP thread =_=

1 more slot for Alleged crush also for the Maiden :bigsmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back