• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A harem to cure a man's homosexuality!? (FULL SLOTS)

Woebegone

mellifluous;
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

--- ADDITIONAL MAIDEN SLOT ADDED! --

PLOTZU

So for starters, the main (male) protagonist belongs to an extremely rich family (multi-millionaire to be specific) as his mother is constantly busy, he is commonly stuck with his father. Constantly pleading his father that he wants to move out of the house and go independent.His father, however, has far more issues that concerns him. Basically, he doesn't like it one bit that his son is gay. Well he's not sure but he has seen signs. In an attempt to convert his son, he agreed that his son would live away from the family and bought a house for his son. But there's a catch, he has to live with 6 different maidens that will attempt to convert him! The maiden whose hand will be asked to wed the protagonist shall immediately own 50% of the entire family's finances. With this on the line the 6 maidens do their different attempts to make the protagonist fall for her within 6 months. With all that happening, is it possible!? Will the maidens succeed? Will they be able to 'convert' the male protagonist even with the rumor that he is currently infatuated with 3 people of the same sex!?

CAST

Male Protagonist: Reserved by @Stew

Male Protagonist's father Reserved by moi

Maiden 1: Reserved by moi

Maiden 2: Reserved by @Dreamlight

Maiden 3: Reserved by @xSparrow

Maiden 6: Open

Alleged Crush 1: Reserved by @Melix

Alleged Crush 2: Reserved by @DJ Elfin fin

Alleged Crush 3: Open

Last edited by a moderator:
Stew said:
Can I reserve the protagonist?
You got eet.

Dreamlight said:
May I reserve for 1 of the 5 maidens :)
You got eet

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]This sounds hilarious. Question what if one of the females was a male in disguise.

[/QUOTE]
The goal is to convert the guy, as long as he believes he's falling for a girl, then mission complete. So yes, that's allowed as well. Teehee :'>

Question; will the man be converted? (I'm just wondering if it's allowed or if you intend for him to stay the same.)

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]This sounds hilarious. Question what if one of the females was a male in disguise.

[/QUOTE]
lol hahaha!

Stew said:
Question; will the man be converted? (I'm just wondering if it's allowed or if you intend for him to stay the same.)
That, my dear is up to the protagonist, I will serve as the protagonist's father who will set different kinds of scenarios that would surely melt a straight man's heart (That or any idea from my 5lovely maidens would do)

ShadowKissed said:
I'd like a maiden spot if it's still available.
You got eet

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]Perfect! I so want to reserve one then.

[/QUOTE]
You got eet

*psst* Just in case you need some things to help with winning the protagonists' heart, try short hair, he likes short hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back