• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes - Out-Of-Character Chat

Ok, so swift's attack is actually making it even tougher for the dragon to control itself, due to pain and lack of concentration. So basically the taint is gaining control over it.
Ok, there is a part of Swift's attack that basically forces the enemy to move away from him, though, if they don't save against it (dnd spells and all xP), so I wasn't sure if you wanted to do anything with that or not

Ok, there is a part of Swift's attack that basically forces the enemy to move away from him, though, if they don't save against it (dnd spells and all xP), so I wasn't sure if you wanted to do anything with that or not
Well, considering its current state, I think it'll try to resist the movement up until this point. Of course now that it has basically lost any sense of sanity, it'll back away, or at least start moving away from its eggs. I'll edit the post.

If anyone wants to be my friend,
now is your chance.
200w.gif

This is his girlfriend. Kylesar1 Kylesar1 is gone for basic training and wont be back until November. Just to update you guys on what is going on.

btw, Rumble Fish Rumble Fish Alteras Alteras , ill probably not reply in a while - not really anything to reply with, you know, that wouldn't end up in a one-liner. I'm not bothered, of course, I'm just saying it so you guys know that you don't have to wait on me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back