• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a good roleplay in the fall is my preferred cup of tea. {[always open]}

daydreaming daisy.

just a girl and her coffee.
hey there! I figured with a change in seasons, I ought to create a brand new interest check. my name is daisy and I’ve been roleplaying for 16+ years, starting out on Neopets and evolving to off-site avenues like email and aim. at the peak, I remember seeing many other writers send out emails while copying the addresses of friends and friends. since then, I’ve been bopping back and fourth between here and barbermonger as well as some different corners of discord. I’m nearly 30, go by she/her pronouns and love nothing more than a good story and a strong cup of coffee.

I exclusively write third person p.o.v. and I love to double/triple. honestly, the bigger the cast the happier my heart is. I can write 500 words comfortably for most posts, a couple of thousand for an introduction or scene builder. My bread and butter is world building, character development and a healthy dose of angst. I don’t have any triggers (my therapist would probably disagree) but I’ll be upfront and say that vore and smut are not topics I enjoy crafting.

Here are some topics!
I love to read — or maybe, I just love to buy books — so I would be jazzed about anything based off of the popular booktok series!
The two that are on the tip of my tongue are A Court of Thorns and Roses and Caraval/Once Upon A Broken Heart.
Disney. I would kill for a slice of life story based off of Disney world cast members. I would be jazzed for any retelling of our favorite fairytale, a twisted version of the stories that I used to know like the back of my hand. I’m a sucker for princesses.
I love a good light fantasy setting.
I could get on board for a sweet little Harry Potter roleplay. I would prefer to write post-war golden era. I have an OC in mind who would be darling against Oliver Wood or Draco Malfoy.
If you can indulge my sweet tooth, I may be persuaded into a Twilight roleplay.

hey this is cool! however, have you seen spooky month by sir pelo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back