• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A few random plots

Marrow

BLACKJACK!
OK, so, I have been scouring the site for roleplays that interest me, but I haven't found anything that just pulled me in. I've only been a member for a day or so now, and now that I have some actual time to myself, I'm writing out some of my ideas.

Let's start with what I expect of my partner! :)

Read and write good! :P

Dun abandon me! It'll make me sad!

Paragraph formats and other obvious stuff blah blah.

One thing that makes me happy is my partner being able to contribute to the plot. If you can't contribute, then don't bother. If I wanted to have complete control over the RP, I'd just write by myself. :D

So, now that my lecture is done, let's get down to the ideas!

First one is a Naruto themed story that could go in a couple of directions.

One idea I had was to have two villages start out in war, but quickly get over it, realizing it was a mistake, similar to when the sand and sound team up to attack the leaf, and Orochimaru killed the third Hokage. The premise of this one is to have our characters and their squads try and work together, despite the tension from the recent war.

The second is a bit simpler, more of a character development thing with no real direction, that part can come as we RP. But we would both be from the same village, namely the leaf, and work together through there.

Either way, we would both control three characters, maybe four, to keep the feel of multiple developing characters that Naruto has. Also, these will not be canon, and either set in the distant future, or past generations, so we can make our own story.

Second one is not a fandom! Surprise! I bet you thought it would be!... Ahem... anyways, this one will be a bit more slice of life, with a hint of supernatural. A ghost and a human, that's pretty much it haha! Anyways, the ghost wants to communicate with others, the reasoning could be anything, maybe they have a story to tell, a life to save, or maybe they're just having fun and wants to spook a few people? This one will be leaning a bit on the romance side.

The third one... well, I dunno...... >.> Though I'm open to suggestions, just can't promise I will say yes, since I can be picky sometimes, though at other times I'll role play a pet rock... >.> I know, I'm lame... <.<

I'd be interested by the ghost x human roleplay :) Say, do you want to play the ghost or the human character? And which gender? I usually prefer female characters, but I guess I could play a male character. So the human in this roleplay would be able to see ghosts, yeah?

I'm still new and don't have enough posts to send you a PM, so send me one if you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back