• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Crown Unbefit -- Interest Checks and Invites

Bump. Our previous Duke of Gesir has stepped down before the RP started and we are looking for a replacement. Still looking for high quality characters and players.

Bump. I am looking for 2-3 more players.
I need characters to play the following:
- Duke or Duchess of Cape Rumort
- Duke or Duchess of Syvel

I will also accept a custom character concept that is not the former, but this will involve a lot of GM-player interaction to ensure a quality character is created.

If any of this interests you and you are willing to invest a fair amount of time to this roleplay, you are welcome to make a 72 hour reservation to submit a character sheet. A reminder that only high quality characters and advanced roleplayers will be considered.

I am interested on the 'Barbarian' Horde to be honest. The nobles need to be reminded that their petty schemes only weaken themselves and pale when compared to the might of brute power if they go unchecked.

High Moon High Moon
For logistic reasons, Gromsvanir and Dusilian affiliated characters are not accepted. You will scarcely ever get the chance to interact with any other characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back