• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom *`~`* A Court of Thorns and Roses *`~`* Or Fantasy please! <3

VivianThomas

❤️ Run away with me, the world can wait ❤️
Hello All!

It's been a hot minute since I've been on here BUT I'm back! And I'm looking for other peeps who are wanting to role-play ACOTAR. <3 I have read all of the ACOTAR books and I am working on Throne of Glass series now :)

I'm also open to building our OWN fantasy world and characters too! I'm craving it!! Lol. Pretty please with a cherry on TOP <3

*`~`* About Me *`~`*

• 21+
  • she/her pronouns
  • Plays female main character and will play supporting characters as well
  • Prefers m/f relationships
  • Roleplayer on and off for over 15 years
  • Will talk your ear off about the rp and ooc if you let me <3
  • Posts 1x a day (or more if I'm super into it)
  • Super understanding that life happens :)
  • Loves to play romance, fantasy, dark storylines.
*`~`* What I'm Looking for *`~`*
  • 21+
  • Willing to double or play male main character
  • Has also read ACOTAR series
  • Writes 2 - 3 paragraphs per character
  • Posts are readable
  • Someone who wants to character/world build with me <3
  • Posts 1x a day (or if it's less, let me know! <3)
*`~`* Pairings *`~`* (Currently craving pairings are bold)
  • Rhys/OC
  • Cassian/Nesta
  • Cassian/OC
  • Azriel/Elain
  • Lucien/Elain
  • Azriel/OC
  • OC/OC ( let's make our own story in the world! <3)
If you have any plots/pairings you'd be interested in, let me know! I could be open to it! lol. Hope to hear from you soon <3

Last edited:
Hi! If you are still looking I'd love to set something up! I am halfway through a court of mist and fury, but trying to be done soon! I love to double, so I can do Rhys or Cassian for your OC! My Oc would be paired with Rhys so we can have two storylines to accommodate such!!

Hello! Extremely interested
Hi! If you are still looking I'd love to set something up! I am halfway through a court of mist and fury, but trying to be done soon! I love to double, so I can do Rhys or Cassian for your OC! My Oc would be paired with Rhys so we can have two storylines to accommodate such!!
i would also love this if you wanna Rp as well?

Hey, I'm currently building an ACOTAR server thats ready to go. Would you be interested?

Would you be willing to do an RP on it when you do manage to get to it? ACOTAR is on my TBR is why I ask 😅
Sure I would! lol :) I’ll definitely message you when I read it :) I’m hoping once I’m done with the Throne of Glass series, Fourth Wing will be next!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back