• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A couple of ideas

ImaReboot

Weird sequences... back online.
Haven't really seen any roleplays recently(Well, one, but it's being set up currently) that I've been interested in, so I've decided to pull up some ideas, if anyone is interested. I only have a couple guidelines:

1. Try to have correct grammar. If you only make small mistakes, I won't care. If you make something just completely unintelligible, I will ask you to repost/edit said post with correct grammar.

2. Any kind of images are welcome when making your character(Anime, realistic, semi-realistic), but I do ask you provide an image so that I have some reference as to what said character looks like.

3. I'm okay with one-liners, as long as me/other people in the roleplay have something to respond to.

4. If you don't agree with/do cursing, probably best to not join me in a roleplay...

Anyways, on to the ideas!

IDEA ONE: Ever since the bombs dropped, most of the survivors have lived underground(Only the strongest and smartest remaining above ground) in a functioning(But not necessarily civilization. Due to the dangers of possible radiation, possible enemies attempting to attack, or a country attempting to overtake the bunker for military reasons, those who remained on the surface are indefinitely denied access. Somehow, on the fifth year of the bunker running without flaw, all alarms blare that there has been a security breach from someone on the surface. All hell breaks loose, and everyone is attempting to find the outsider so they can either kill him, imprison him, or send him back to the outside. 

IDEA TWO: This one's a pretty basic idea. Basically, you(And anyone else in the roleplay) are in an endless cave, and you have to try to find your way out. I'll make different enemies, creatures, situations, etc. to happen. Characters are supposed to die(Although if you want a character to last a long time, that's fine.).

IDEA THREE: You(And anyone else in the roleplay) were hiking in the woods, when you come across a bridge. The bridge is painted red with golden lines, albeit the paint is a bit faded. It has a Middle Eastern design about it, and seems as if it should be in Asia. You weren't headed in a specific way, so the group decides to cross. All of a sudden, when you do, where there appeared to just be a forest is a bustling city, with the smell of food in the air, and monsters and people alike streaming through it. It seems your group has crossed the Spirit Bridge. You all turn to head back, but the bridge is no longer there, replaced with a large expanse of water. You realize that you are stuck here, and slowly turn towards the city, wondering how you'll be able to leave.

If you would want to do a one on one for any of these, I'd be happy to oblige. Furthermore, I'd be happy to listen to any ideas you have for these, as well as ideas you have for other roleplays. Here's a list of my interests:

Fallout

Apocalyptic Worlds

Spirited Away

Skyrim

Mystery

Warm Bodies

Nightmare Before Christmas

Horror

Survival

Town

Feel free to suggest something that isn't on that list, but do know I might not know/like what you suggest.

The first two seem interesting to me, especially the second one. It seems like it'd be a fun group roleplay.

All of these seem super interesting, I would totally do one of these. Is it still open?

Quite sorry, hadn't realized you two had commented. Yes, I do suppose this is still open. I'm open to two one-on-ones, all of us doing a group, or any mix of those.

@mimosa @Miss Obsess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back