A Christmas to Remember, A Horror RP Info and Signups.

TheFallOfitAll

A Ghost of RpN's Past
Character Minimum For RP to start: At least 15-20.

Reason for it happening on Christmas:

Before all you get all junked up about this taking place on the days of December 23rd, 24th, and 25th, I have a lot of reasons. Most horror movies I know of, take, Halloween and Friday the 13th for example, even the Valentine's Day one, and JAWS, take place on days you might expect such things, minus the Valentine's Day. And if you didn't know, the very first JAWS movie takes place throughout July 4th, and days before and after. It's the American Independence Day. JAWS 4, however, does happen around Christmas, but isn't really surrounded by that fact.

This one is.

Information:

As Sonjee's Sister: BeepBeepMeow

The town is Galolan.

As noted above, this RP takes place on the days of December 23rd through Christmas night. It takes place in a small town, and in two main locations. The local high school, and then the hospital. The town, having school on the day of 23rd, has a lock in, where students stay the night at the school, and at night, the murderer, one of my characters, takes his first victim.

He gets a few people, in numerous ways, and then on Christmas morning, they think it's over. They will then send some of the survivors to the local hospital, only for our murderer to limp around and end some more merry fun.

The "Slasher" uses a metal baseball bat, or whatever word you have for baseball, the majority of the time. He shall seem immortal, but at the end, he shall indeed be killed. He is very strong, and if he so wanted, he could out run you. here's the catch. At the high school, he only walks; and at the hospital, his left leg is a little messed up. He limps then.

The rest of the characters are an assortment of high school students, staff at the school, police, medics, a good Samaritan, Sonjee's parents, patients at the hospital, people that work at the hospital, and reporters. I shall be playing the role of the villain.

The main characters, are two brothers, and one sister to the villain. The "Slasher" is Sonjee Severus Silver. I shall post him with my character sheets. He will not seem like a bad guy at first. Your character can not know that such shall happen.

Yes, Sonjee is slightly based off of Michael Myers. This RP is VERY VERY loosely based off of the ORIGINAL Halloween movies, as in Halloween 1 and 2, except Sonjee talks, and doesn't wear a mask.

Rules:

1.) Note, Sonjee will die, but only one person gets to kill him. His sister.

2.) If your number happens to be one of the ones that you DON'T get to survive, you can choose how that character dies.

3.) If you are someone who will live, and Sonjee tries to strike at you, you can't always dodge, but you will live.

4.) I allow both first and third person.

5.) I want side plots, it's a teen based RP. Teenage romances will happen, it's cheesy, but still.

6.) Note that I will not always be Sonjee, but also time passing by.

7.) If you are one of the 2 reporters, you have a small part in the RP, and that's when the High School Massacre, and the one at the Hospital are over.

8.) You can have up to three characters, but note, one of them very well may die. So, come up with new, unique characters.

Suggestion:

Since certain types of characters can only appear at a certain time, this is what I'd choose: Someone who appears at the high school, someone who appears at the hospital, and a minor character. Or someone like that.

Numbers for Survival:

Now, as I noted above, there are numbers you can choose to see if your character lives. This applies only if you are: The Good Samaritan; A High School Student; A Person who works at the Hospital; a High School Staff member; or some random patient at the hospital.

The Numbers are between that of 1 and 50. If you get a number for survival for such a character, that particular character lives, only that character.

NOTE: If you choose to be one of types of characters above, you MUST pick a number, otherwise it shall be assume that you want that character to die.

Relatives for Sonjee Rules:

There are a few simple rules to be a relative of Sonjee, and they are as follows:

1.) The eldest brother must be 18, and play football.

2.) The sister cannot be at the Highschool during the first streak of killings, and must be around 17.

3.) The youngest sibling must be about 16.

4.) The parents are around 30-34 years old.

5.) You have to realize that Sonjee's first victims are the parents, also making the sister not be at home.

6.) At least one of the two brothers has to die. So I shall have numbers for only the brothers.

7.) The sister is the hero. She lives automatically.

8.) The relatives last name MUST be Silver.

9.) The younger brother for sure makes it to the Hospital, and ends up stabbing Sonjee in the throat with a scalpel, making him mute.

Character Sheets:

High School Students:

Name:

Grade:

Looks:

Extracurricular Activities:

Classes they are good at:

Personality:

What scares them:

Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend:

Number for possibly living:

High School Staff:

Name:

Class they teach or what other job they do there:

Looks:

Personality:

Do they have children:

Why they choose to be a chaperon:

Number for Survival:

Medical Personal:

Name:

Years on the force:

Looks:

Personality:

Number for survival:

Patients at Hospital:

Name:

Why they are at the hospital:

Looks:

Personality:

Number for living:

Good Samaritan:

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Reason why they helped:

Number for survival:

Relatives of the Killer:

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Job(If they have one):

(Siblings only) Extracurricular:

(Siblings only) Classes they excel in:

Fears:

(Brothers only) Number for survival(Between 1 and 10):

Police:

Name:

Years on the Force:

Personality:

If they go to the hospital:

Looks:

Reporters(Only 2 available);

Name:

What station they work for:

Personality:

Looks:

Now, Sonjee's bio.

Name: Sonjee Severus Silver

Looks: The palest face ever. Slender face, and nose. Jet black hair. The rest of him is tan some how. He's in shape, and looks a little skinny, but isn't a twig.

Personality: He's one of the nicest people ever. Until he goes on his streak, then when he has the ability to talk, he'll taunt his victims.

Sports he plays: Baseball, and Track. He holds some great records for running distance and sprints in track.

Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ-PQkPQY9w

I don't know if this will get a second installment, as I don't think there will be.

That is all. Signups close when the RP starts.

Name: Kirah SilverGender: femaleAge: 17Looks: Shes got that perfect figure that every girl wants, with a slender face, consisting of a perfectly shaped nose, rosy, perfect cheeks, and thin, nicely shaped lips. All of that is topped off with soft greyish purple eyes.Personality: She's normally quiet and relaxed, untill the need to be heroic kicks in. She can get very emotional and may hold a grudge if needed.Job: works part time in a small clothing store.Extracurricular: Choir, Debate teamClasses they excel in: Physics and Advanced ChoirFears: The suspensful feeling you get before death and fear itselfName: Kathy RelosGender: FemaleAge: 14Grade: 9thLooks: She looks like a younger version of my avatar with blinde hairExtracurricular Activities: Art ClubClasses they do good in: ArtPersonality: gutsy and a little overconfidentFears: sharp objectsCrush/bf/gf: none yetNumber of possibly living: 69

[MENTION=3722]BeepBeepMeow[/MENTION] Accepted, and since I thought no one was going to ask to join, I have yet to choose the numbers, which I'll go to a certain thing to choose the random numbers. And I like the fact of how you had Kirah Silver. So, you get the role of the sister.

Cool! Also, the whole thing with the numbers is fine! I only made the other character in hopes that she might end up being killed. Oh, sorry about my post being screwed up, it keeps doing that and i cant fix it -.-Thanks for staying loyal to your forum!

[MENTION=3722]BeepBeepMeow[/MENTION], so, you want Kathy to die? Honestly, I've no problem with that. *Insert evil voice* That can be arranged. . .

xD

[MENTION=3722]BeepBeepMeow[/MENTION] Well, you get to be beaten to death with a baseball bat, and then shoot the "slasher" and then blow his brains out. xD

Name: Scarlet Lyciana

Grade: 11 ( she started school a year late.)

Looks: Scarlet has a round face with large, grey eyes and a little round nose, her face is framed by thick chocolate brown hair that falls to the small of her back, she has braces with neon orange and pink brackets, Scarlet is on the short side and has her nose pierced.

Extracurricular Activities: Production (school musical.), gymnastics and school newspaper

Classes they are good at: Language arts, music and science

Personality: Scarlet is a bubbly, happy-go-lucky girl who loves to throw her friends off with her superb acting, and sometimes she just can't help but mimic other people, but she will eventually swap back to her normal self, she seems to always be writing a song or singing something, she is a stickler for the underdog

What scares them: Death, loud noises, heights and aliens

Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Her dramatic arts teacher. ( just a hopeless crush xD )

Number for possibly living:22

[MENTION=3722]BeepBeepMeow[/MENTION], the numbers are between one and fifty. Not one and 70. So, you might wanna change that number.

[MENTION=2986]WantYourSoul[/MENTION], Scarlet lives.

I just did a fangirl squeal! Thank you,( well, thank you random numbers ) If you want I could make a character to die ^^

[MENTION=3722]BeepBeepMeow[/MENTION] She won't make it, sadly. Even though 44 is my favorite number, due to the 44. Magnum hand gun, it's not one of the numbers.

[MENTION=2986]WantYourSoul[/MENTION], no, you don't have to, just know that your character is mostly at the high school, because the hospital focuses more on the good samaritan, and Sonjee's brother and sister.

Name: Lydia Steward

Looks: Lydia has dark blonde hair cut in a bob, she has dark blue eyes fringed with thick dark lashes, she is quite tall, around 5'11", she has a circular scar on her lower back from falling on something wierd.

Personality: Lydia is quite peppy and never really looks down on anyone, although she sometimes has the occasional hurtful comment or blunt remark, she is kind and cheerful.

Reason why they helped: She was volunteering on her own free time with a few friends

Number for survival: 12

Relative of the Killer:

Name: Jackson Silver

Looks:Prototypical football jock; muscular, tall (6.6ft) and ruggedly good looking. He has brown eyes and close cropped black hair. His only physical flaw is his "barely there" smirk; he's dumb as a brick.

Personality: Cocky and dumb (a dangerous combo), with a focus on alcohol, women, football and not much else. He excels at all things physical, and he is one of the most popular guys around. This has lead to Jackson becoming very big headed.

Job(If they have one): No

(Siblings only) Extracurricular: FOOTBALL; quarterback

(Siblings only) Classes they excel in: Gym class

Fears: Water

(Brothers only) Number for survival(Between 1 and 10): 3

High School Student:

Name: Carrie King (Get it? xD )

Grade: 12

Looks: The prototypical blonde bombshell. She has platinum blonde hair, and she is very tall for a girl at 6ft. She has a perfect, tanned skin tone and has large, expressive blue eyes.

Extracurricular Activities: Head cherleader. A flyer.

Classes they are good at: Math, but only because the school nerds do it for her ;)

Personality: A cold hearted, generally nasty woman, who likes herself and not much else. She's been a daddy's girl since birth, and her life is totally driven by being popular and outwardly beautiful.

What scares them: The fear of being ugly.

Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Jackson Silver, since grade 11.

Number for possibly living: 11

I love campy slasher horror things like this. sorry for the obvious cliches but... it's a slasher flick. It's necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back