~ A Certain Scientific School ~ R.O.S.E Academy ~

Hey guys, sorry I wasn't here today (Quintel Grewred, number eight on the level five rankings) something came up. I hope to participate tomorrow!

Same over here. Are the students being evaluated on their powers (like in the series)? And if so, is it possible to get a higher ranking if you're powerdisplay is simply better?

@Venus

Last edited by a moderator:
@Venus just curious, what makes Quintels power the eighth of the rankings? Does the power lack on some way? If so, how would she have to strengthen herself to rank up?

Yes Students are being evaluated on their powers. Unless a Major change happens it's unlikely she would change in ranking. Etc She could be the strongest in the entire group but her ranking would stay as the Number eight. This is because they determine ranking of how Useful powers could be to an individual person and the possibility of the power itself helping to advance Science along with the possibility of it being successfully copied without the actual use of power. If Clockworks power would somehow be imitated and enhanced it would allow Doctors to put people in a much more safe Cryogenic status until Medical care can be provided and would help them in surgeries.

I see, I was sorta wondering if I misunderstood or if my character was weak haha. And I personally don't think she's weak, so...

Dorm mates and Rooms have been posted in the Overview, Also I believe I might be missing someone out if so please tell me!

Ah, alright. But, I'm going to be gone for a day or two starting now. So feel free to go talk to other characters, I don't mind. Now I gotta go!

This is the least off topic OOC tab I have ever seen. I am disappointed in you all.

There are way too many oneliners and short posts, this is a casual RP people. Try to write at leats a short paragraph.

That is true, I think I might start getting a Bit stricter on posting Requirements and all that.

Sorry for the lack of posts on my part people, been doing stuff. I'll probably post at around 11:00 or something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back