* A Certain Scientific City *

Mr Cthulhu

The Eldritch

Ah Yes the OOC , A Place to talk about all the fantastic random stuff..

tumblr_mvsu91AVjx1r60ay5o1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bills352 @Yuuki of the Strata @Aqua @ShadowedNexus

Noticed all of you were either watching the Interest thread or replied to it, Hopefully this is one you where interested in Role playing in!

More things will be added over time such as factions , Explanations for stuff etc etc. For now though it may be sufficient!

Great! Good to see this is a detailed RP, tried to make one myself a few times only for it to never start up. Anyways, I'll probably submit a Level 5 character some time later, since I made 8 as NPC's for mine when I tried to set it up.

Alrighty, Also sorry for being unclear with the CS If anyone wishes to play a Magician!

Simply add one their Magic name below their actual Name and Remove the Level from the Abilities tab!

And yes you may reserve Level 5's though that doesn't mean you will be one.

They're expected to be made of a High standard!

I'll make my CS sheet tomorrow

But before I go to bed I have a small number of questions:

Anyone thinking of making a faction? I am willing to join any.

I plan on making Three factions, Though one of them is more of an Npc one.

One of them will be led by my Level 5 Esper, The Other by my Magician. I'll describe them to the best of my ability once my Cs is complete!

I'm also thinking of making a faction, but that depends if that specific level 5 would be accepted, which is a little dubious considering his power. In fact, @Mr Cthulhu , would an esper with time manipulation be allowed?

Hmph....Well I would see it as acceptable however they would need to have a Specific range of Influence so they aren't too OP. Etc They form a Sphere of control over a Designated area which allows them to manipulate the Time in that area such as Rapidly aging an object, " Accelerating" or "De-accelerating" it's history to make it go slow. Also It would be preferable if they didn't have a major influence on a Characters age , Such as rapidly turning someone to dust.

Don't worry, he can't do any of that. He has a specific range of about 30 meters, and he can't manipulate the aging process to that degree. I made a brief description of his powers a while ago, and I'll dig it up to show you ahead of time if you want so you can give it the OK.

@Bills352

Indeed Judgement and Anti-skill will be in this Roleplay , Characters may even be a part of it if you wish!

Gemstones's are indeed allowed but I'll probably only allow one or two in this Rp. Also If you plan on making one make sure their powers are a little odd, as It's said their powers are very hard to describe Scientifically.

[QUOTE="Mr Cthulhu]@Bills352
Indeed Judgement and Anti-skill will be in this Roleplay , Characters may even be a part of it if you wish!

Gemstones's are indeed allowed but I'll probably only allow one or two in this Rp. Also If you plan on making one make sure their powers are a little odd, as It's said their powers are very hard to describe Scientifically.

[/QUOTE]
How does a character that can see soundwaves and travel using the soundwaves themselves sound? (for a gemstone)

Oh and I'm totally being a judgement member.

[QUOTE="Mr Cthulhu]Hmph sounds viable enough for a Gemstone!

[/QUOTE]
Thank you! A gemstone, judgment and level five person is in the making (Yes all in one character if that's okay anyhow).

What about a abilitie to where he sings a little and whatever he sings about appears. (Within reason not like a nuke)

Sounds Viable. However judging by what you said "He sings about appears" I'm assuming you mean Physical Objects yes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back