• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ธ

OOC
Here

CHUUYAS_HAT

A Hot Harbinger A Day Keeps any Child(e) Away!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Varieties of all kinds of creatures/species get suddenly teleported to a magical forest. They find themselves having to depend on one another in order to escape, because even their own abilities can't defeat the obstacles the forest gives by their self. But what happens if the creatures might get stuck there for ever? Will they argue one another to death, or simply and begrudging work together to escape the depths of fantasies.

--

Let's Talk A Bit About Characters.

No, unfortunately, I'll have a list of characters with names for you all to choose from. But you still will be able to design their personality, abilities, background, etc.
And I am definitely not accepting those who go against my choice of characters. I found a selection that all match around together, so I'm putting it to good use. Arrogant foes' comments will be deleted, so I hope you have enough brain to understand I cannot hold my own temper either!

Let's Talk A Bit About Me, And My Preferences.

I am an 18-turning-19-in-October-22 gal that specializes in fantasy, romance, and sci fi arts. I have been roleplaying ever since the age of 11, so don't think so little of me! I can type paragraphs varying 1-9+, only depending on my mood of how the roleplay flows. Just because this post isn't coded like what some might say are "inexperienced" doesn't mean it isn't experienced. For some proof, I'll even code in roleplay. But moving on, coding is not a must have. It's just aesthetic. I hope everyone is 18+ without lying. NSFW content isn't welcome here, heck, romantic stuff ain't even going to be a need. There will be battles, and angsty moments, so I hope non of you guys are sensitive to that. Third person is a must have so no one is confused.

--

More such as Lore, OOC, Character sheets, etc will be added soon ^^

Character Thread
Lore Thread

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back