• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴᴛʜ, ɪᴄ.

Characters
Here

apolline súkeníková

role

botany knowledge; benevolent

by the fireplace

outfit

top. bottom. shoes. ; hair in two messy braids, the stragglers draped across her face. not shown is a thermal long sleeve top underneath the mohair hoodie.

interactions

jaxson @armeen ; alessandra CrimsonInk CrimsonInk

item

med-kit, unaware atm

The question hung in the air, pressing on him with an unsettling weight, prompting him to break their mutual gaze. In that fleeting moment, she felt a flicker of guilt. Her own fragmented memories haunted her, and she couldn't fathom what he had endured to find himself in this desolate place. And if his experience was any worse than hers, she felt a sympathy welling up within her–a quiet understanding over the apprehension.

At last, he met her gaze again. “I was trying to help someone and I ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time. Thought it was over for me…but now I’m here.”

She lingered on his words. They were simple, yet his eyes conveyed a depth of suffering that confirmed her assumptions. Apolline felt no rush to respond, slight relieved that he had chosen to continue speaking. Though this small sense relief felt only like a blip in her anxieties. Still, she sat struggling not to shudder from her fear–a mental game of back and forth, trying to control her mind from drifting off and thinking too heavily on any intrusive thoughts.

“The name’s Jax by the way. Wish it was under better circumstances but fancy meeting you here.”

Jax. She focused in and tried to shift her position, huddling her knees close to her chest--the cold still biting at her like a nagging dog.

“Apolline,” she replied softly, her fingertips barely grazing his before another figure emerged from the shadows, halting her movement. This newcomer approached with an unexpected lightness, exuding a strangely comforting aura that enveloped the moment.

As she stepped into the faint light, Apolline could see the blanket she held—a beautifully quilt.

Apolline was surprised by the gesture, meeting the girl’s eyes as Jax had already started to drape it over her.

Her hand clutched the blanket out of pure instinct, a strong desperation–her discomfort begging for relief. “I.. Thank you..” she responded, still bewildered by the gestures from the both of them. The dark-haired woman’s eyes seemed to serve as a window to her soul, reflecting Apolline’s own fear and turmoil in this bewildering situation. Yet, there was something else; a strange comfort emanated from her presence, something that felt like that of an old friend.

“Sit by the fire,” she invited, feeling a little more confident, “Please.”

Apolline scooted closer to Jax, allowing the girl to huddle in if she wanted to. Apolline scooted closer to Jax, making space for the girl to huddle in if she wished. She nudged the left side of the blanket toward him, hoping the gesture would extend the warmth of her newfound comfort. There was no need to keep this blanket all to herself when surely it was large enough to house all three of them in some way.

♪ tomorrow's taken ♪

mojave 3

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back