• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

interested but i literally cannot draw humans so ill observe. respectfully. i stare at this thread with wide eyes
on the off chance i manage to work up the nerve, would Agents be allowed to get acquainted with past connections as long as they aren’t revealing themselves?

Last edited:
interested but i literally cannot draw humans so ill observe. respectfully. i stare at this thread with wide eyes
on the off chance i manage to work up the nerve, would Agents be allowed to get acquainted with past connections as long as they aren’t revealing themselves?
They must leave abandon everyone from their past. There’s nothing stopping an agent from doing so, but if you get caught you will be punished. Anything that can tip mortals off to their system is a no-no, any contact is a risk. Someone who is especially perceptive might find out my your manner of speaking, body language, inside jokes you let slip, etc - it’s too risky to allow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back