• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ʟᴏᴛᴜꜱ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴏꜰ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜᴄʀᴀꜰᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪᴢᴀʀᴅʀʏ

cupidcreep

drugstore perfume

RiG2XnG.png

ASIAN REALISTIC FACECLAIMS | 14-17YRS | 2 CHARACTERS PER PERSON- MUST BE DIFFERENT GENDERS.

A Harry Potter inspired roleplay set in South Korea.

[SIZE= 12px]Voldemort's Death Eaters are surprisingly all around the globe- not just within the Wizardry world of Britain. They've devised a plan[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]to take over one of Asia's leading magical schools, named lotus school of witchcraft and wizardry, in order to take revenge on[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]those who helped kill their leader.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Students of the school must band together and practice their skills in order to defeat the army. Will they succeed, or will they crack[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]under the pressure of training to beat one of the most notorious con-groups throughout the world?[/SIZE]

Please comment if interested and state if you would like a male or female role.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. I will work up a character profile. Same as Hogwarts, but what houses are there?

Hey hey Sun~ I'd be down for reserving a male and female if possible love!

This is probably one of the coolest looking roleplays I've stumbled upon!

Could I reserve a female spot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back