• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building 2015: Same Earth; New Possibilities

Hunnyhelp

Angsty Teenager

Because of the openness of this roleplay it is hard to describe in any other way than jumping straight in, but for those that don't have an Olympics Gold Medal for jumping, let me try to explain it to you. It's basicly what could have happened if so and so had happened in the past. Get it? Well if you don't maybe you should wait until we start to see how this works.

How To Post:

You will organize your information into News Reports, Telegram/Embassy Discussions, Military Reports, Domestic Reports, In Government Communication and Battle Statistics. (POST(it)NOTE: Each real life day equates to 1 in-game month).

Moderator Team:

@Yuuki of the Strata, Advisor/Dice Superior

Rules:

When an alliance is formed, please put it's info in the organizations tab and contact @Zelorm for a Coat of Arms

2. Edit your character sheet as your nation changes or I will do it for you.

3. Do not powergame/meta-game. This was an issue last roleplay and I will not be accepting it.

4. Don't leave and never return, at least let me know so the proper rituals can take place without me worrying about you wanting to come back and getting angry

5. Read ALL posts, even if they have no pretainment to you, I try to update the updates tab, but sometimes I miss something.

6. If a civilization idea you have, has major changes to history (ex. America being a dictatorship/rebellion in already played nation) PM me

7. When doing a battle, please post the battle information, and tag the Moderator team, we will roll for you to prevent any slanting

8. Please use realistic numbers based upon census of the nations in your nation, no numbers against the wall.

9. Military restrictions are 15% of the population max, any more ask the moderator team, some exceptions can be made

10. Land restrictions: Anything over 20,000,000 Square Kilometers is too much, unless we are late in our roleplay/you legit conquered Canada and the USSR

My Rights I provide updates and edits because I can, if you ask nicely I will provide an update of world events (I try to post one when major events happen, but I can't do everything)/

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back