• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 2 worlds we have found

Okay. so what am i joining? the rp or what?
CutenessOverloadForTheDay-35499.jpg

Ignore the cat. i tend to post random pics of them.

just posted a character sheet. 
Lily grabbed a plaid shirt and jeans from her closet, whipping them on. Checking in the mirror to see if she was okay-looking, Lily quickly glanced at the clock and muttered "Crap..." she was almost late.

________________________At school..._________________________________

Embarrassed Lily shuffled into history class, getting a stern look from the teacher. 
(your turn)

(Yush.)

Davis: I climb down from the treehouse, and I sit on the bench. I pet Boots, and she purrs.

(your turn) 
(wait sorry nvm) 
my wolf ears flatten as i look around the room for a seat. there were 2 left, right by eachother. she sat to the cleanest one on the left, leaving the last student to sit there. Davis, i think...

(Sorry, but can there not be a school? There can be a town or non-magical humans without tells.....sorry. But we can still do. It if you'd like)

nivek was sitting in the woods just enjoying the peace and quiet. he loved the woods. not many people came around and the ones that did were ussually aviodible. he didnt like the city tomuch becuase of the drama that fallowed.

I grab a brush from the top, as well as scissors and a mirror. I climb down, and I brush Boots fur. After this, I cut my hair to which my cat ears are showing, and the back of my neck. I brush off the hair, and I stand up, looking around the forest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back