1x1 with the prophet

(Drinking energy drinks at this time in the morning, there's somethine up with me xD )

"Ah, okay, I get it.. Not talking anymore are we?, have you showered this morning shaine?"

(I've been drinking nothing but monster for days))

"NO!!" I growled as she mentioned showering. I hated showering.... I didn't shower often but if I did, I was being forced. Because I never showered, I allways stank. But that's how i liked it.

I stood up, backing towards the door and trying to stay calm.. "Okay okay!!, you don't have to shower yet!" I said, desperate to calm the boy down..

(Can we make it so she is less of a warden, but somebody who comes to see him everyday, a little like a therapist?)

"Hey, shaine!!" I screamed, as my body was slammed up against the wall with full force, I got straight back up and reached for the keys that were in my back pocket, knowing I had to stay calm, no matter what

Jesus, this kid had a strong grip.. "Now shaine, stop that.. Surely you wouldn't kill me on my first day, you're a good kid, I like you" I said, cool as you like..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back