Apperance:

History:

Personality:

Crush:

Other:

--- Merged Double Post ---

Name: Nicole

Apperance:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lQQYzmIj37E/TjjBC9bchZI/AAAAAAAACsQ/K_DaU4QO8F8/s400/Long+Emo+Hairstyles.jpg

History: Nicole got bit 2 months ago by her ex-boyfriend. She is not ashamed of what she is and tries to have as much fun as she can.

Personality: Nicole is ver nice, sweet, and funny, but very outspoken and frank with poeple. She is creative and a good friend.

Crush: look ing for one

Other: none

Name: Jacob Anderson

Apperance: http://anime2.kokidokom.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/03.jpg (cuz long hair and glasses rule)

Crush: looking for one

Personality:
his moods fluctuate quite a bit, but hes a generally happy guy. He can be somewhat aggressive at times, but is always good at heart

History: His mother died at birth and his father took care of him, but being a military man, he was very strict to his son and he didn’t like the restraint. However, when Jacob was 13, he died in combat. He moved into his best friend Brandon’s house and has lived there since. He trys to keep a positive attitude about things and is pretty happy most of the time.

Other: nada

(I will do the first post)

Nicole couldn't find any good animals to suck there blood and was on her way home, when she saw a boy about 18 years old. She walked over to him "Hi." She said smiling.

Jacob was walking through the forest idly when a female voice said hi to him. He turned to see her and smiled before replying back, " hey there." he gave her a grin as he adjusted his glasses a bit then walked closer to her. " my names Jacob. who are you?"

"I'm Nicole, what are you doing in the woods?" Nicole asked in a sly way. She couldn't wait to sink her teeth into his neck. She ajusted her white dress and smiled a bit more at the stranger.

Jacob picked up on Nicole's sly attitude and said, " Oh, i was just taking a walk. what about you?" he looked at her, jokingly and smirked. she watched as she adjusted her dress and couldnt help but realize she was kind of cute.

"Well I love nature and the outdoors, so I was just walking and looking." She said looking at the trees. She walked a little closer to him. Her would be a great snack. It's a shame that I have to kill such a handsome young man She thought to herself.

Jacob nodded and replyied, "yes, the outdoor are very beautiful. I guess im going the same thing myself. also, i couldnt help noticing what a nice dress that is. It looks very good on you. " he grinned and was now less then an arms distance from her. he looked at her and heard nothing but her breathing and the quiet serenity of the forest.

Nicole smiled wider "Thank you." she walked closer, so that she could feel his breathing. She looked deep into his eyes.

Jacob got a light blush under his glasses, seeing she was looking in his eyes. It felt natural though so he looked back into hers as she smiled. " i wasnt kidding, thats a nice dress. your stunning even without it though." he smiled and looked at her softly, giving her a welcoming gaze.

Jacob smirked slightly as he looked back at her and said, " well, I try to be. thank you" He was nearly against her, and so desperately wanting to wrap his arms around her but avoided it for now. He looked at her as she looked at him. It should have been awkward, but it felt natural.

Nicole was getting hungry and couldn't wait any longer. She leaned in to mke it look as if she was going to kiss him, but right before there lips would have met she bit his neck and sucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back