• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Search!

@FandomTrash It doesn't have to be a royalty and warrior then. Last time I did this plot, my partner and I actually did an assassin and upper-class in a modern day setting (the assassin was sent to kill the upper-class, in the frenzy of the meet they realized they're more alike than they thought, they entered a pact and went from there).

@Narumi Please refer to the plot I threw out to Fandom for a supernatural/romance plot :3

Yeah, it doesn't have to be Royalty and Warrior, it can just be two characters with one being in a higher status than the other. If you're still interested, just shoot me a PM with your role ideas, gender preference and if you prefer PMs or threads.

Alright - I dunno what had happened to me - but I'm back for now. And since everyone but one person has essentially left before anything got going, I'm back to looking, but I'm adding rules (I hate being THAT person).

Quiet little bump.

I like the hunger games, maze runner, the fault in our stars, and some other ones. And no i actually did not have any plots in mind.

Okay. I'm not the biggest fan of Hunger Games, nor have I seen Maze Runner or Fault in Our Stars. If you remember the other fandoms, send me a PM with them? I have to work night so I'll get it when I get back.

Thats understandable, not everyone is interested in the same thing. I will send you a PM and see if we can figure out something to RP about!

@divenire Boy am I ever. I'm pretty sure I've been dropped from all roleplays and idea convos now. Send me a PM with what you're looking for and what you'd like to do?

@Remus I can definitely tone down anything sexual - fade to black if it goes beyond kissing/making out? And MxF is my go-to, so no worries there. Shoot me a PM with anything you've got in mind?

Hey there! c:

I have a list of word prompts that I've thought up that we could maybe use to get some ideas?

angst, suspense, drama, bittersweet romance, fluff, comedy, lightheartedness, horror, gore, double-lives, gangs, heartache, heartbreak, high school, colleges, fantasy, supernatural, reunions, plot twist(s), contracts, false/fake love, pranks, cliche

@Erinkohai Horror and Gore I can't do (because I suck), but a bunch of those do sound pleasing, more specifically: drama, bittersweet romance, gangs, heartache, heartbreak, high school, college, supernatual and of course, plot twists (because those are hella fun). I actually have a plot in mind that fits a vast majority of those. If you'd like, I can PM you the plot idea and maybe we can work something from that and these prompts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back