• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 search Romance, dark romance, fantasy, slice of life.... Ect.....

KayThing

Hey!

You can call me Kay. I am a 29 year old female who is aching to write some great stories. I use role-playing as an outlet. My life is quite chaotic but when I roleplay it sort of calms my ever wandering mind.

Now on to the Juicy stuff....

-Please be 21+
- Lazy-lit (I can write 1 paragraph to 10.) It all depends on the situation.
-Romance (I love it) I want a slow burn though. Something more realistic. Also I do love adventure and action aswell. Let's make it a movie!
-I may seem to disappear but I didn't. I have a full time job and two children. Life happens. Please respect that I may get busy. I will however do my best to warn you! On a good day (Days off) You will get multiple replies. On days I'm working I will do what I can on breaks and after.
-If you are no longer interested, please just tell me.
-I am female so I would prefer my main character to be female. I will, however, double.
-I am not on here often. My main role playing site is Discord. If you prefer to role play on there my discord is rose1994.
-Let's have fun!

Now I don't have any specific plot ideas in mind. I do have general genres I enjoy....

Fantasy (I adore this)
Dark Romance/Fantasy (I'm an advid reader. I love dark romance.)
Slice of life can always be fun
Historical fantasy.. Like Medieval or Pirates....

Sort of have an idea for a dark romance Peter pan theme. (Adult content not for children.)

I'm hoping to hear from you.

Last edited:
Hello, I'd be interested in the pairing ideas you have if you'd like to DM to discuss things?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back