• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1 RP!!!

izyrxu

Hi!

About Me:
Ashe | 18 | 4+ year roleplayer

Looking for?:

• Long Term
  • Multi-Ship OR Single Ship
  • Definitely: MXM, MXF, Possibly: FXF
  • World Building or Linear Plot

DNI IF:
  • Under 18
  • Not looking for long term
  • Can’t handle slow response time (I’m in college full time and I work.)

Multi-Ship/World Building:

Group A lands themselves in [City] for [Reason]. Group B is already living in [City]. Follow both group A and B as they interact with each other and form platonic, romantic and found family relationships with each other.
Tags: MXM, MXF, FXF, World Building, Group Setting, Platonic, Romantic, Found Family, Day to Day Life, Slice of Life RP.
I’m wanting to do a discord server with either one designated channel that switches locations or multiple channels for different locations where we can change povs and follow different interactions as time continues on.

Linear/Single Plots:

Muse A and B are mortal enemies at work, they hate each other more than anyone else. It's impossible to get them to work together. But when they settle down and go home they open their laptops to chat with each other through internet names and handles. Unknowingly of who the other really is they begin to fall for each other until deciding to meet up after realizing they live close by. Will their revealed identities tear them apart or bring them together?

Muse A is a serial killer, a vicious, cold blooded killer who shows no mercy to their victims and exists only to kill. Muse B is a detective fascinated by Muse A’s work. Muse B has no clue of Muse A’s identity. The twist? They’ve been married for six years. What happens when Muse B finds out Muse A’s secret?

Unhealthy relationship warning:

Muse A is desperately in love with Muse B, and has been for years. One day Muse A gets sick of waiting and kidnaps Muse B in the middle of the night. Muse A treats Muse B like royalty while they’re captive, but how is Muse B supposed to feel about this? How come nobody even notices they’ve gone missing for one, and one for two..why are they sort of falling for the crazy bastard?

Tags: MXM, MXF, FXF, Linear, Romantic, Muse A x B, Enemies to Lovers, Friends to Lovers, Unhealthy Relationships, Healthy Relationships

totally! it's a 1x1 kind of thing so it would just be me and you world building together.
And BTW im only really active that much on the weekends, but that doesnt mean i dont have time. For weekdays 4:00 to 9:00 usually but for weekends basically the entire day. So in short we can do this more startin’ friday.

And BTW im only really active that much on the weekends, but that doesnt mean i dont have time. For weekdays 4:00 to 9:00 usually but for weekends basically the entire day. So in short we can do this more startin’ friday.

To answer most of your questions, we can kind of build the world together if you want to do a multi character world building setting, or if your looking for single ship we can look at plots together whenever your free!! my discord is Izyrxu if you'd like to move there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back