• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Rp Search

Queen Mei

Smol Cinnamon Roll
((Updated))

Hello. I’ll keep this short and pretty, ’kay?

Topics:

-Forbidden Romance

-Historical Fiction situation

-College rp (Plot for this lovely)

-Blind date

-High school

-Romance

-18+ rp

-Step-siblings

-High school debate club rp

-Bullying rp (Bully x victim)

-High school omegaverse MxM rp (Really want. Might ask for a sample of old rps or writing to see your skill, just 'cause I want this one to be with someone who can write well and won't drop it)

-Suggest other topics if wanted

That being said, I don't have many limits. Besides extremely barbaric/sadistic/sickening violence, I'm fine with most things I've encountered so far. So, besides the highly gruesome violence, not much will bother me. I believe I can write a lot when given enough to respond back to. Depending on the rp, I've written a wide variety of reply lengths. On another note, I tend to have decently quick replies on average. Yet, if I feel that the roleplay has become boring, dull and drained of creativity, I'll probably drop it. So, there we go: short and pretty.

Pairings: MxF and MxM. Willing to try FxF.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Queen Mei]Want to do a 1x1 arranged marriage rp then?

[/QUOTE]
yup :) I would feel a little more comfortable playing a female character, is that okay with you?

[QUOTE="Queen Mei]Yeah, that'd be fine.

[/QUOTE]
Alrighty, are you going to create the thread and comes up with the setting and stuff?

LoversLane said:
Alrighty, are you going to create the thread and comes up with the setting and stuff?
Yeah, sure!

LoversLane said:
I'll do it tomorrow though, if you don't mind. Kind of tired at the moment.

[QUOTE="Queen Mei]Yeah, sure!

I'll do it tomorrow though, if you don't mind. Kind of tired at the moment.

[/QUOTE]
yeah thats fine! I'll be on tomorrow :D

[QUOTE="a writer]Hm... interested in 'step-sibling' but depends what you're idea for this would be. Pm me!

[/QUOTE]
Sorry for being an idiot, but I don't know how to message people.

Would you be open to a slice-of-life, romance RP set in High School?

I usually do Roleplays which range from 7-13 posts, so it may be a bit short.

MerGamer

MerCelia said:
Would you be open to a slice-of-life, romance RP set in High School?
I usually do Roleplays which range from 7-13 posts, so it may be a bit short.

MerGamer
Sure, sounds interesting. Message me, please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back