1x1 RP! Experienced only!

Steel

Hello folks, I've a few ideas for some roleplays.

1) A Game of Thrones.

**Spoilers!**

Jon Snow has decided to accept the offer from Stannis Baratheon to take over Winterfell as Lord Jon Stark. He selects members from the Queen's men and the Night's Watch to join him.

But every Lord needs a lady... And Stannis has demanded that he marry the Wildling Pricess that Mance Rayder had brought from beyond the wall.

-MxF roles! I prefer playing the male role, so seeking female role!

2) Cursed Bachelor x Unknowing Seductress

A wealthy bachelor in Victorian England has been residing in his manor, a presumed recluse. This man is wealthy, and everyone knows it.

A particularly cunning young woman has decided to infiltrate this man's life, and seduce him for the astounding wealth that lay within the manor... But unwittingly, she's merely entered a den of horrors.

3) Western Outlaw x Sheriff

Also a MxF roleplay, an outlaw of great renown has came into the wrong town. The sheriff has become hellbent on stopping this foe, but little do they know, it won't be quite as simple as pulling a trigger.

4) Rival Bounty Hunters

A modern roleplay, based around two mercenaries who hunt down their targets competitively. Eventually, this sparks a strange relationship that is both passionate and deadly.

Lemme know what you like!

I'd be interested in the bounty hunter roleplay. :)

(I haven't been on this site for very long, but I do consider myself a decently experienced roleplayer, and I am capable of turning out long posts with good spelling/grammar)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back