• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Romance Fandom Roleplay

Demon Shadow

† bonsoir elliot †

Hello, so right now I have a quite a few original roleplays that I am doing but I am really craving a few good fandom roleplays at the moment. I am currently looking for a few people. I can double and I only do Cannon x OC roleplays when it comes to fandoms.

RULES:

01. I prefer detailed responses. Please write no less than a good sized paragraph (at least 6 scentences) per reply. I will usually write about 2 to 4 paragraphs per post.

02. I currently do not have any plots for fandom roleplays so please be willing to help brainstorm with me.

03. Please reply at least 2 times a week. If you don't reply for 2 weeks without telling me you are going away I will drop the roleplay.

04. I reply over PM only. I will not use forums because they are harder for me to keep track of

05. I can write both FxM and FxF. I am not good at MxM so I tend to stay away from writing that.

06. Please don't control the characters that I am playing.

07. If you notice I am not playing a cannon character properly please let me know right away. I won't get mad because if you help me identify what I'm doing wrong it will help me improve my writing skills.

08. I will not roleplay inappropriate relationships between minors and adults or relationships between family members.

FANDOM LIST:

Movies:

Harry Potter

The Hobbit

The Lord of the Rings

Pirates of the Caribbean

The Hunger Games

The Chronicles of Narnia

Marvel

DC Comics

Books:

Percy Jackson

The Outsiders

TV Shows:

The Walking Dead

Supernatural

Chuck

Once Upon A Time

Sherlock

Doctor Who

American Horror Story: Murder House

Gotham

Merlin

Anime:

Black Butler

Death Note

Other:

Harry Potter: Marauders Era

The Evil Within

Dishonoured

YouTube

Celebrity

If you are interested in any either comment below or PM me. Once you do I will let you know possible love interests for my OC. If you are interested in any that I did not list let me know which ones and if I know them I will probably do that one with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can do an Evil Within RP since I am playing through it at the moment

Nightsong said:
I can do an Evil Within RP since I am playing through it at the moment
Ok but 1st I must know how close are you to actually finishing the game? Like what chapter are you on at the moment?

Hi there! I would be interested in doing a YouTube or general Celebrity roleplay with you! If you'd still be up for wither of those just let me know! ^^

AshenRoses said:
Hi there! I would be interested in doing a YouTube or general Celebrity roleplay with you! If you'd still be up for wither of those just let me know! ^^
I would be interested it just depends on either the youtubers or celebrities though. So please let me know your possible love interests for both over pm.

I'd love to do a roleplay with you! I'd be mainly interested in Supernatural but I'd also like to do Percy Jackson, The Walking Dead, American Horror Story, or Black Butler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back