• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Roleplay Ideas!

sirensfury4626

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Sky. I'm looking for a few long-term roleplay partners to make stories with! I have a couple of ideas but am open to any you may have as well. I've been roleplaying on and off for about 15 years. I love playing background characters to help expand the stories and doing flashbacks if the story requires it. I write in third person/past tense but can do third person/present tense as well. I typically stay away from first person writing. I always write at least one paragraph with my replies but most of them are much longer because I love details. I don't expect you to go all out on every post, but I do expect detail. I have a husband and child, so I won't be online constantly, but I will reply any time I am able to. I will extend the same courtesy to you. Message me if you're interested in roleplaying!

Ideas:
  1. Sci-fi/Dinosaurs/Time-travel: A utopia built in the Cretaceous Period hundreds of years before the roleplay begins. A group of Cultists, including a renowned scientist, from the year 2080, believed the world was going to end, so a time machine was built, and they went back in time to build a safe haven for their thousands of followers. Knowing that the city would probably only last a hundred years with the dinosaurs, the leaders of the cult set rules in place to keep their future population from learning what would happen at the end of the Cretaceous. 700 years later the city is still thriving, and no one knows that their ancestors came from the future, but they are unknowingly growing closer to the K-PG Extinction Event. (I wrote a story similar to this on Wattpad, but it's been deleted. I'd love to see what we can come up with for it together. Things can change, characters can be added, and we can think of our own version of the story. I have more ideas to expand on if you'd like to hear them.)
  2. Harry Potter: I've really been wanting to do a Harry Potter roleplay for a while. I've read too much "Dramione" recently, so I'd enjoy one based on that or we could do OC's.
  3. Fairy Tail: I have a female OC that I've been dying to expand on. I also enjoy playing Lucy and Wendy. (I don't ship Wendy with anyone because she's so young, but as long as the character is age appropriate, I don't mind shipping her with an OC. I'd just rather those characters not be the "main characters.")
  4. Zombies/Walking Dead/Dystopian: I love a good zombie roleplay. I am from the state that most of Walking Dead was filmed in, met several of the actors and even watched them film a few arcs. I'm what they called a "Walker Stalker" 🤣 So if you'd like to roleplay something like that, or even just talk and bond over the mutual love of the series, I'm open to that!
If you have any ideas of your own and would like me as a roleplaying partner, just reach out! I'm also open to just making friends here as well. I write in Para and Multi Para and have a lot of experience with writing.

Last edited:
Hello! This is a bit late but I am very much digging Dramione :)
I've sent you a PM!
I am 18+ and use Discord - username is @ xoitse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back