1x1 Private RP?

TheHarlequinnCat

One Thousand Club
Bear with me when I say this- Extraterrestrial being (of some sort) and a romance with a human. I mean, okay, maybe it doesn't seem that original if you're judging by the first sentence. However, I have two separate routes I'd like to demonstrate for anyone who is interested enough to read on. I mean, this is my idea for a summer RP- Something that can pick up after finals ends and carry through (being really intense or rather humorous, either one would work for an RP like this). When I say a romance with a human, I don't mean the story solely surrounds this pointless love plot- I mean something where it's more of an unorthodox falling-in-love.

- FIRST IDEA:

An alien, not some "beautiful" one either, is given a faulty assignment to gather information on the Earth to help them conquer it. In reality, this was a "junk" assignment to fill the excessive demand for jobs- Sending an undermined unimpressive runt of their horrifying race to "observe Earth." This planet has to be one of the most lethal ones for this particular species; primarily because humans don't even know real aliens exist. The alien, in question, is a petite framed green-skinned, red eyed, creature resembling a human in the general frame. The only difference is, of course, the hairlessness, antennae, sharp teeth, green-skin, and red eyes. The creature seems pretty androgynous; but has adopted a human disguise to go out and observe the world. This extraterrestrial is pursued relentlessly by a human, proving to be a learning experience and an intimidation- Resulting in a very unusual love-hate relationship. This relationship eventually turns to love. They experience re-exploring the world, the burden of hiding an alien, and what else could happen.

zim____maybe___by_ysgwood-d5zphpy.png

(sorry the image is so big- It inspired me to have this idea!)

TheHarleguinncat,

Love the idea and the drawing is awesome. Im artist myself and its one of the best ive seen Anyways, back to the roleplay. I may have a detail you could consider; what if the person who hides the Alien is a geek/nerd who loved scifi movies and always dreamed to be apart of Area 51? just an idea you could add. Id love to be apart of it but unfortinately, I am not really interested i Extraterrestrial beings, as you put it, they are not my thing. Hope someone RPs this with you cause I'd love to know what happens. Goodluck and have enjoy your roleplay!

~FancyArt

Did you know, google maps on the new IPhones know exactly where you are; even where you are in your house... Creepy O-o

That's creepy, and I did know that :confused::confused::confused: That would definitely be an interesting addition though :poto: I hope someone inquires soon though ^^

Yea, very creepy... My dad showed me. Well, hope someone does soon and if the offer still stands later on, Id join but Im working on one myself and wish to finish it soon.

lol @Heir Sholen, lovely thing to say! ☺️

Did you know, google maps on the new IPhones know exactly where you are; even where you are in your house... Creepy O-o

You seem awesome. Would you like to Roleplay with me? ':3 I'm a total stud, eh? Yes, yes I am. Though I mey possibly *definately am* a girl. Heh... I am awkwardly creepy. In an awesome way, of course.

Thanks Heir Sholen! Sure. Pm me!

Hahaha, hyup! It seemed interesting! But really, the storyline isn't original, besides the romance of it, but I'm not against that! I love that show! It's practically my entire childhood! :3

You will find someone soon thqc (Short for your name thats long to spell...)!

Well, maybe we could make it instead of a normal human who knows that he's an alien, make it a famous human? That would make it quite interesting.

@Heir Sholen

I was thinking: Two separate scenarios I have come up with so far... But I'll just tell ya one :P

There is an eruption of panic on the news since there have been a series of mysterious rubbish falling from the sky, its materials foreign and unlike anything scientists have seen. (The parts of a spaceship falling off as it crash lands to earth)- There were also massive energies reported, as well as an unknown aircraft coming into the Earth- But it was lost. The alien, in question, ejected from the spaceship (which landed who knows where) and was found unconscious by a boy/man who decides to take the creature and hide it; naturally interested in what this creature is and what it's doing. LADEEDAA LOVE STORY ENSUES :) The scientists/etc are trying to track where the aircraft landed, as well as whatever was in it, but so is the alien since it doesn't want to be on a planet where it is a target.

Of course! I think that it sounds awesome, and honestly I love the idea of roleplaying an Invader Zim-based storyline. It's both intriguing and awesome at the same time! :3

I'll let Heir Sholen do it with you. Have an awesome rp guys!!!

Till Death, Thy Loves

My new RP is open for Signup!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back