• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Partner Search- Plots and Romance

CactusWren

Gruntiest of the Grunts!
Okay, so I've currently got two roleplaying partners but I don't mind having a few more.

All I'm asking for is a partner that won't suddenly disappear on me for like weeks or months at a time- and someone who's literate, can at least write 2-3 paragraphs (more is fine as long as you don't rely on length), and make their characters believable.

I'm also not JUST looking for romance, because I tend to lose interest very quickly if there's no plot involved. I also enjoy friendships, parent/child relationships, siblings and any other relationship in between (NOT romantic-wise)

What I can do is dish out some ideas and if you like a few of them, talk over them in PM and I'll go ahead and create the 1x1 for us.

If one is taken, I'll erase it; I'd rather do one of each roleplay idea, please.

I can only really do male, if that's alright. So, for ideas:

Genres:

Slice of Life

Mystery

Fantasy

Adventure

(I don't mind a little bit of drama here or there but if it constantly consumes the roleplay I get sick of it- this includes traumatic backstories)

Romantic relationships:

VampirexHuman

MermaidxHuman

WizardxMixed Human

CartoonxHuman

AlienxHuman

VampirexMermaid

WerewolfxVampire

WerewolfxHuman

RobotxHuman

Bad boyxGood girl

PrincexPauper

PrincexAction girl

Friendship relationships:

Ghost boy with a family he's supposed to spook

Alien that needs to invade the earth and befriends family trying to stop him

A robot who wants to learn to be a real boy/girl

A cartoon becomes fascinated with a human's way of life

Supernatural friends going to highschool

Plot Possibilities:

Snow White- High School Edition: A young girl's father just remarried, and while he's off on work trips, she has to deal with her stepmother and her two sister bullies, who unluckily also happen to be the most popular girls in the school. On a particular day when she can't stand it anymore, she meets seven friends that ignore the rumors going around about her and help her stand up to the bullies. Many life events happen in the mean while. Slice of Life, modern.

A child of the night- a vampire- finds himself face to face with a man who wants to murder him for accidentally killing his wife. He is pushed off a cliff into an ocean, and a mermaid rescues him. She likes how he looks and takes him away to an underwater island where she stores her treasure.

A five year old is terminally ill. An alien who merely was assigned to watch humans in their habitat ended up getting a little too close to this girl. He rooted for her to survive and wished the best for her. One day she pulled him into her little games and he would play with her as well, all fun and innocence. On the Promise Day, he promised that he would marry her. In the end she did end up getting better, and lasted long enough to meet her 18th birthday. He did left long before she made it to six, but is now returning to fulfill that promise.

Alternate alien plot: An alien wants to invade earth! Shocker. He crashlands his ship in the backyard of a family like a real trooper. Friendships develop as the family tries to hide the alien AND prevent him from taking over earth. More friendship/slice-of-life than romance but we can also make romance happen.

A group of friends who are unknowingly supernatural beings (ghosts, werewolves, vampires, immortal, etc) all have to experience the joys of being a high school student and keep their secrets underway.

Will come up with more later.

Please PM me if interested!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wishes

Yes! Think of it like a fairytale, simply with the reversed gender roles. The prince will be the stereotypical "damsel in distress" while the female is the real hero- in anyway shape or form.

@CactusWren

I like it! Also, I have an idea how they would meet. How about the prince sets up traps for animals, and when it goes off due to the 'action girl' accidently getting trapped in it, he goes out and finds out she's trapped. They met, and things go off from there. How's that?

@Wishes

Oh, the prince is going to be stuck in the tower, though. He's not able to get out because he's a "damsel in distress" xD

Plus he's going to be the stereotypical "befriends animals" and is super princessy xD

CactusWren said:
@Wishes
Oh, the prince is going to be stuck in the tower, though. He's not able to get out because he's a "damsel in distress" xD

Plus he's going to be the stereotypical "befriends animals" and is super princessy xD
I love it. xD So, how about my character decides to go adventure out, finds the castle, and goes explore. After knocking out a few guys and taking some things, she checks out a secret room and finds him.

@CactusWren

@LittleDreamerOfSorts

Oh, I didn't! Sorry about that.

Unfortunately I already am doing that roleplay with someone else right now, but I just updated my thread to include new plots. If you don't like any of them, I understand.

@DuskerTem

Alrighty then, PM me and give me some ideas that you have. I've been coming up with some plots all morning, so it would be great if you could make some suggestions.

I'll add on some ideas as well and ask you what you think of them.

@CactusWren, these are amazing plots you have!

Wow, I don't even know where to begin since I'd only have to choose one but if you're still available, I'd be so grateful if you could send me a message my way; I haven't been on here for 24 hours. :')

Users who are viewing this thread

Back