• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Partner Search || Fandom and/or Original Plot

vampviscera

Pilot C4-621
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Intro + About Me

Hello— I'm Nik. 25 years old. Looking for short-term or long-term partners. I'm a fairly low maintenance person and don't expect much other than we both are enjoying our time here.
  • Due to my age, I have preference to only interacting with those who are similarly 18+.
  • I have a habit of being verbose and can consider myself an advanced lit/novella writer. However, I'm flexible and can do anything from a handful of lines to several paragraphs, whichever is more comfortable. Don't fret about grammar or typos, it doesn't hinder on my ability to enjoy the experience.
  • No need to match length with me. Please do put forth effort, though.
  • CST Timezone (GMT-6).
  • No triggers.
  • I tend to roleplay M, but I can roleplay M, F, and NB.
  • No preference in character pairing: MxM, FxF, MxF, etc. All are OK.
  • Ghost-friendly. I get it.
  • I work fulltime as an engineer (with plenty of overtime and on-call rotations), as such, please be patient with me on my reply time.
  • The majority of my experience has been CCxCC or OCxOC, but I can always do CCxOC. I'm new to character doubling, but I'm not opposed to it. Can also play multiple characters.
  • AU Friendly.
  • Roleplay in Threads or DMs.
  • Romance is OK. World-building is OK. I'm down for anything.
  • Discord is available for OOC where I'm reachable nearly 24/7 and open for any sort of conversation. Please don't let my demeanor deter you. Note: I don't do well to roleplay on there unless it's extremely casual or headcanoning.
  • Feel free to request RP examples from me. Not a requirement to send me any.
Fandoms

The following are a list of fandoms that I have deep understanding of and can work with any plot without difficulty.

• Cyberpunk 2077 (+ Edgerunners)
    • Armored Core
    • Soulsborne (Dark Souls/Bloodbourne/Elden Ring)
    • Warframe
    • Mass Effect
    • SIGNALIS
    • Silent Hill
    • Lobotomy Corp/Library of Ruina/Limbus Company
    • Devil May Cry
    • Final Fantasy (4-16)
    • Baldur's Gate III
    • Nitro CHiRAL franchise (Slow Damage, DRAMAtical Murder, Sweet Pool, Togainu no Chi, LAMENTO)

By all means, these lists are not exhaustive. If there is a fandom that you are seeking, you are welcome to ask me and I may know of it/put some effort into getting to know it.
Additionally, feel free to inquire about which characters I may use with each fandom.

Parings/Tropes

Can be for fandoms or fandomless. A listing of pairings/tropes I usually enjoy.
♥—PAIRINGS

• Nobility x Nobility (from kings/queens down to minor nobles e.g. duch/duchesses; court drama)
  • Knight x Nobility
  • Eldritch beast/monster x human
  • Alien x human
  • Vampire x Human / Vampire x Vampire / Vampire x Any Supernatural creature
  • Angel x Angel / Angel x Demon / Angel x Human / Angel x Fallen
  • Demon— similarly as above
  • Priest(ess) x Angel or Demon
  • God x Worshipper
  • Hunter x Hunted
  • Officer x Criminal
  • Leader x Second-in-Command/Right hand man
  • Creator x Creation
♥—TROPES

• Enemies-to-lovers (or rivals)
  • Childhood friends
  • Came Back Wrong
  • Forbidden Love
  • Fake Relationship
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Red/Blue ship dynamic
  • Cat-and-mouse chase

Same as before. List not exhaustive and I am always open for suggestions.

End Post

Thank you for taking the time to read my post ! If you are interested in anything, or want to run something by me, please send me a DM. 🖤

Last edited:
Heya friend. I'm interested in rping with ya, kinda looking to do some project moon, specifically limbus rp's if you're interested in speaking further hmu!

Hello! In the event it’s a ocxcc, would you play the cc? Or would you specifically want to do a double up?

Hi! ( ´ ▽ ` ) I don’t know if you’re still looking for folks but I’m super interested in doing something Baldur’s Gate III related (OCxOC preferred though!) or fandomless like the ‘Came Back Wrong’ trope or Arranged Marriage. If you’re interested, please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back