• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Partner Needed

Autumn

Popcorn Connoisseur
So, I've been gone from RPing for a while and I want to get back into it, but joining a large RP seems intimidating at the moment so I wanted to do a 1x1. I can post at least once a day, most likely more than that depending on work and class. I tend to write longer posts, so if that's your style, I'd love to RP with you. I don't care so much what the RP is about. I will literally RP just about anything. I have a few ideas of my own as well if anyone is interested.

I'd be willing to RP ( :) ) I don't have any plot ideas, but I've been looking for FxF romance RPs for a little bit, if you're interested. I'll PM you about it in the morning if you are.

LegoLad, sounds good! Just send me a message tomorrow and we can figure out a plot.

soldmysoul, I'm down to start something. I don't know if you had something in mind already, but if not we can figure out something. If you do, we can definitely do whatever, though.

Personally, I've been really craving a vampire roleplay, it's been ages since I've done one of those, does that sound like something of interest to you? If not, I'm up for most things modern realistic or modern supernatural. I also am pretty open to pairings as I enjoy MxF, M//, and F//.

That sounds good to me. Do you have any ideas for the specific plot? I've done one in the past with the usual werewolf/vampire war going on in modern times. We could also do something about maybe vampires being hunted down or do it in another time period. I'm just kind of brainstorming haha. Not sure if any of those sound interesting. I'm open with pairings, too. Do you want to stick to one character each or do you want to RP multiple characters?

Because my account is under 24 hours old, I cannot send a private message but I can reply to them. Send me a message and we can continue to discuss through there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back