• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 original RP

TheJourneyman

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(Looking for MxF, with me playing the male character. 18+)

About me, I am casual. I’m nit the best writer, but I strive to do better. Occasionally I make mistakes. I usually do three paragraphs per reply.

I have been back and forth working on an original story for many years. I would like to keep the world alive with a long term Role-playing partner. The story is medieval(ish) fantasy, romance, action, and mystery. The world building allows for almost any type of character that you can imagine and would like to Role-play as. Here is a sample draft:

Welcome to the world of Axelem, a realm where many different types of magic co-exist. For many years, the land has been at peace. That is until old magic that was long thought extinct resurfaces, existing magic begins to grow and change, and new magic is discovered.

The whole of the realm seems at tensions, Monsters start showing up in places that are far from their normal hunting grounds, and even beasts of the wild and field start attacking towns. While it seems many are concerned, no one steps in, except for one family. The Weavers are happily named after their own long line of magic, Soulweavers. Due to their noble origins, creditably, reknown, and wealth, they are able to secure their own counsel.

With much research and careful consideration, they begin to draft letters of recruitment to prospective candidates. They welcome all kinds of magic users into their home, provided they are trustworthy. They even recruit their own son (my character) to defuse the situation.

The goal is to get to Bell, a nearby town that just suffered many attacks at once. With the attacks so often and so recent, the key to unraveling this mystery must begin here, right?

To you whom it may concern, as you open the scroll that summons you to Soulweavers place; Are you concerned with what’s going on in your land? Are you brave and trustworthy? Perhaps you just itch for battle, and wish to join a good fight. Perhaps you are a mercenary who just wants the gold offered by the wealthy noble family. Whatever caught your eye in that letter, brought you to the beginning of our story in front of Soulweavers palace. We welcome you…

Last edited:
Oh, you are pretty much scratching every itch I have! But I usually tend to write more than one to 2 paragraphs. But, I am willing to try to rp. I have a lot of medieval rp's, all fantasy. But I am a long term rper, I am usually the one who gets ghosted from an rp. Now, with magic being a thing, are there other creatures there who aren't fully human?

Oh, you are pretty much scratching every itch I have! But I usually tend to write more than one to 2 paragraphs. But, I am willing to try to rp. I have a lot of medieval rp's, all fantasy. But I am a long term rper, I am usually the one who gets ghosted from an rp. Now, with magic being a thing, are there other creatures there who aren't fully human?
Absolutely there are many different races from elves to even aliens

Users who are viewing this thread

Back