• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1X1 original playing

[QUOTE="That Guy Over There]*nervously walks in with an entire pamphlet of long RP plots* Interested in helping me write a few things?

[/QUOTE]
Sure! No need to be nervous. Send me a message with some of your ideas.

Nomannic said:
Partners in crime or rival cruel minds?
Either would work for me. I'm pretty open to ideas at the moment, I just REALLY appreciate a partner that can have their characters get their hands dirty so to speak. If you want we can move to PMs and see if we can brainstorm and find a plot that we would both wish to play dark characters in.

I'd like to do one of these:

Space travel

Post and pre-apocalyptic

Experiment and scientist

College

Hospital or ER nurse

Superheroes and supervillains

Boarding school

Space pirates!

Model x photographer

Stalker

Homeless x wealthy

Time travel

Dream walking

Android "dolls"

Hello :3 um do you like master×slave?

If not i am interested in:

●Experimentxscientist

●homeless or ordinary person ×rich person

Hi there! Here are the ones you have listed that I would be interested in;

Experiment and scientist

Guardian angel

Bodyguard

Spirit x samurai

Fuedal japan

Homeless x wealthy

Exotic pets

I also have ideas of my own that pertain to characters that I already have created. I enjoy long RolePlays, and will do my best to keep it interesting if we do start one.

I can do longer posts, but do tend to fall into the range of one-to-two liners as I post mostly from mobile, and it becomes easier when lots of dialogue is involved.

The one that most appeals to me right now is Homeless x Wealthy, but I would be happy to be involved in multiple 1on1 Roleplays.

I also prefer MxM as far as pairings go, I can do other things, but that is what I am comfortable with.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="That Guy Over There]Alright! It will take a while though, since the hard drive I had most of them stored on got corrupted.

[/QUOTE]
Yeesh I know how that goes. Good luck.

Christy said:
By Avengers do you mean the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
Im familiar with that as well as several of the comic verses. My public library has a phenomenal comic selection and then theres wikis. :)

[QUOTE="My Coffin Or Yours]A broken marriage rp sounds really interesting.

[/QUOTE]
Ive tried it a few times its a little harder to keep going but if you create solid characters the drama is quite thrilling.

ihaveprobs said:
Either would work for me. I'm pretty open to ideas at the moment, I just REALLY appreciate a partner that can have their characters get their hands dirty so to speak. If you want we can move to PMs and see if we can brainstorm and find a plot that we would both wish to play dark characters in.
Yep, pms are better.

Urbanliner said:
I'd like to do one of these:
Space travel

Post and pre-apocalyptic

Experiment and scientist

College

Hospital or ER nurse

Superheroes and supervillains

Boarding school

Space pirates!

Model x photographer

Stalker

Homeless x wealthy

Time travel

Dream walking

Android "dolls"
Okay. How does time travel stalker sound?

Evergreen98 said:

●Experimentxscientist

As long as we keep it within site rules Im good.

If youre still interested, pm me.

Evergreen98 said:

●Experimentxscientist

As long as we keep it within site rules Im good.

If youre still interested, pm me.

Nomannic said:
Im familiar with that as well as several of the comic verses. My public library has a phenomenal comic selection and then theres wikis. :)
I'm only familiar with the cinematic universe, not the commics :/ Will that be okay for an RP or would you prefer your partner be more well versed with the comics?

Christy said:
I'm only familiar with the cinematic universe, not the commics :/ Will that be okay for an RP or would you prefer your partner be more well versed with the comics?
Absolutely as long as you dont mind the occassional referrence. Im very inexperienced with fandom rp's but I do write a lot of fanfuction so we can see how it goes if youre willing to work with me.

Nomannic said:
Absolutely as long as you dont mind the occassional referrence. Im very inexperienced with fandom rp's but I do write a lot of fanfuction so we can see how it goes if youre willing to work with me.
Yeah, of course I'd be willing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back