• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 or small group- Two kingdom conflicts

Draco

Speechless
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Closed for now. May re-open if the RP doesn't work out :)

Hi all,

I have an idea for an RP, it may be best in a small group or 1x1 if people don't mind playing doubles.

Two kingdoms has been at war for a long time. The two kings decided to talk to try to negotiate peace. They've decided that the eldest prince of one kingdom would marry the eldest princess of the other kingdom, in an attempt to join the two kingdoms together for peace.

The prince and princess are not happy with the arranged marriage, they are not happy with each other, but they're willing to do what they need to do for their kingdoms. They are to build a new kingdom between the two existing, letting people of all races live together. They need to prove that the two kingdoms can live alongside in harmony- but differences to interfere that threaten a new war.

I am not sure what race the two kingdoms would be yet. Elf/Human? Vampire/Human? Wizard/Elf, Angels/Demons.. any combo of any race! (vampire/human may be too tough to do- but a challenge!) I feel like they need to be conflicting races.

The roles of the characters could be
(2) Kings
(2) Queens (maybe as a double?)
Prince* (I'd like to play this one)
Princess

I'd like to discuss to hammer out the details of the world and characters before playing.

My rules are pretty simple..
At least 1 paragraph reply. the more details, the better. I don't expect a novel to be written either.
I'd prefer at least once daily replies- but I do understand RL gets in the way as well.

For group RP:
Take turns replying (unless the other person says to go ahead of them)
No playing other characters (unless you ask if its OK to do something)
Other characters such as servants or towns people can be played by anyone

Last edited:
I'm loving this idea - good ol' fantasy turmoil! I think there's a great opportunity for some really interesting world building and character development, which I'm definitely up for. If we were to do this 1x1, I'm more than happy to play multiple characters (I think that would be essential), but I'd also like to be involved if you think it would work best as a group roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back