• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 long term search

Southernred

I'm on my phone at this moment, so this won't be super fancy or long.

I am desperately wanting to get back into role playing. I used to do it constantly, but life got in the way and I haven't really done it in a couple years. Sad, I know. Haha.

Anyway. I really want this to be via email, but I could be moved to do it in PM. I don't have any rules, really, except the basics. No playing my character, basic grammar skills, no one liners, and stuff like that. I can be short and sweet or lengthy and descriptive. Just tell me what you want. All I ask is that if you get bored or don't like my ideas, tell me! I can take it! Like I said, I haven't done this in years! I just really miss it.

And because I haven't done this in years, I'm open to pretty much any genre or topic as long as it doesn't include m|m or f|f. Nothing against it. Just not my thing. Role play does not have to include romance, but I like it.

I will play either gender.

Oh, and I'd prefer this to be long term. PM me with your ideas, suggestions, all that. Thanks. (:

I like fantasy, medieval, and modern out of the choices that you just gave me. c:

I will do a fandom if I've watched the show/movie/whatever and loved it. But that doesn't happen very often. :P

I would be interested in doing a roleplay with you!I don't really have any ideas,but maybe you could tell me what kind of things you like to do and we can go from there?Or vice versa if you have nothing in mind.

Mobius said:
I would be interested in doing a roleplay with you!I don't really have any ideas,but maybe you could tell me what kind of things you like to do and we can go from there?Or vice versa if you have nothing in mind.
Okay! Want to PM me so we can brainstorm? I can't PM yet haha so you'd have to do it first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back