• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 horror rp!

Tacos

Lets Play!
I am looking for someone to do a horror rp with!

I love to play the bad guy. I also love those really stupid but awesome horror movies from the 80s-90s and even now. I would love to roleplay one with someone! I could rp the creepy hillbilly, or the charming guy with a secret (american psycho or dexter) that kind of thing!

New ideas are always welcome, i am open to a lot of new ideas. I am very new to this so I'll take advice well!

I hope to rp with you soon!

Im extremely interested in this~.~ I'm a big horror movie buff myself. Do you have any specific ideas?

I would be interested in something along the lines of Dexter. It could either be based of Dexter or just that charming guy with a secret idea :)

Great ideas so far! looking for more! :)

Hey I'm still looking for more rps as well!!

Probably off topic here but this would actually be really cool as a group role play!! :) Something like Blairwitch or old Asylum kind of storyline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back