• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 + Group Partner Search ~ Always Open + Ignore Post Count~

Hi! I would be interested in finding people to do this one with us! I would like to have Character B if that's okay as well!

Love Square: Character A likes Character C. Character C likes Character B,

Character B likes Character D, Character D likes Character A. (High School Setting)(Group Role-Play)

Character A is a quiet and shy person that isn't really noticed by her crush, Character C. Character C is more of the popular, athletic type that usually pays attention to mostly sports and the other popular people. Nothing else really. However, Character C likes Character B. Character B is a preppy, artist/cheerleader/anything preppy person that bases their work or thinks a lot about their crush, Character D. Character D isn't really popular but keeps to themselves and is usually rude to others due to being cranky a lot, they like Character A.

@Azami

Sure! We'd have to definitely find people or we could double if you want. It doesn't matter! I'd like to be Character A if that's alright with you! Character B is all yours ^^

O.o I just love how neat and organized your search post is, as well as the color palate!

Ahem! To get to point: The Love Square idea sounds hilarious, and I'd love to be part of that if I could / if you're still looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Azami Alright ^^

@FloatingAroundSpace Sorry about that! I did read your world! I remember minor details, maybe we can discuss more! I did read it though.

@Belle Sure, let's talk about it over a PM

@Kal Haha, thank you! Me and @Azami have already filled Character A and B, are you still willing? We need two more people to join !

Meisaki said:
@Kal Haha, thank you! Me and @Azami have already filled Character A and B, are you still willing? We need two more people to join !
Yes! That works out perfect, I was between Character C and D. I can tentatively take Character D, and if the next one who joins wants Character D, I can easily pick up Character C.

@Azami Oh no! I don't mind where it is, I just wanted to include you two so you won't forget and to also use it as a discussion.

@Meisaki Good question! I... don't mind waiting a bit, or we can just have the group PM up and include the last one to join post-hoc. I'll honestly leave it up to you~

@Azami :D Hi future group RP frand!

@Kal @Azami Alright! I like Kal's idea ^^ I'll include the both of you in a PM and if one of finds someone we think will be up for the role-play, we will add them in the RP.

Meisaki said:
I'll Take Care Of You
(MxF, FxF**) (Plot can be changed)

Character A and B are apartment neighbors. Character A tries their best to stay happy but falls into a deep depression and mental breakdown after being reminded of their childhood. Character B is a book writer (can be changed) who then meets Character A. Character A of course, tries their best to look happy in front of Character B. Time goes on and the two start to love each other. However, Character A is drifting away from being so upset. Sooner or later, Character B finds out.

Character A soon finds out that they have a disorder that makes them forget important traumatic events. Which is starting to make them forget about their past and maybe even up to today. Character B finds out on accident and decides to stay with Character A to take care of them, not knowing how bad the disorder would get. Not knowing if they will be forgotten.

(Yes.. This is pretty sad ;-; Anyway, if Character B would be an author in the role-play, I would put down that Character B starts writing a book only for
Character A that is filled with all the memories they have made and also the ones that Character A told Character B about.)
I love this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back