• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 detailed search

FiddleStyx

Dreamer of things
Hi, I'm new to the site but not new to rp. I'm searching for a detailed 1x1. I play any role and like many genres. I'm not sure what I'm looking for at the moment possibly a romance if it's done right and not fluff. I write 500 to 1k words a post maybe more depending. I can only post like 3 to 5 times a week because of life and all.

Message me if interested. Thanks

*bump*

Any writers out there? I'm bored of meta games and the casual and want to be inspired again.

Thanks.

I will add that I like scifi, particularly space themed, cyber or steam punk , and willing to do some fandoms if done right, star wars, star trek, star gate are wonderful. Anime is ok, but I prefer real character bios. If you could be the Haruhi to my Kyonko (FxF) I would literally fan girl squeal and eat every word out of your hand. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back