• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 anyone? (updated with pairings and plot ideas)

BlameTheCurls

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Dark fluff

BlameTheCurls

now playing

About

Rules

Vibes

Plots&Pairs

• about me

call me

Anything works for me - some just call me curlygirl, but you can always ask for my name

pronouns

She/her

timezone

GMT+1

23 - born may 2001

fun fact

I’m obsessed with my dog - and pretty much every other dog on the planet

I'm a 23-year-old student from Denmark, who's been RP'ing on and off for 10+ years.

I write in third person and past tense. I usually match my partners style and lenght, but typically I'll write between 300 and 800 words... depending on the scene, I might write more. Sometimes, I get a bit carried away. I tend to write a few times a week, sometimes I'll be online every day, but other times I have to prioritize my studies or work. If I'm busy, I'll try and give you a heads-up, and you're more than welcome to poke me if I've been MIA - sometimes I don't realize how much time has gone by

I use face claims or realistic art

In case you haven't noticed yet, my English isn't perfect as it's not my first language.

about you

- 18+

- No one-linerss

- Can build a story with me: OOC chat and brainstorming is very welcome
    I like planning and plotting, but to be honest, sometimes I have a bunch of ideas on how to drive the plot forward, and other times my brain will be out of juice, so I'm hoping we can make this a team effort.

Call me in the morning to apologize. Every little lie gives me butterflies.

Fight so dirty but you love so sweet. Talk so pretty but your heart got teeth.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Hiya! I am DEF interested in a dark romance idea! How do you feel about Mafia x Civilian? I figured it would be similar to the Criminal x Not a criminal pairing you have listed <3 Let me know!

Hiya! I am DEF interested in a dark romance idea! How do you feel about Mafia x Civilian? I figured it would be similar to the Criminal x Not a criminal pairing you have listed <3 Let me know!
Yes, absolutely. Sending you a DM 💜

Hey! Do you have a preference for female or male?
Overall I don't have a pref. It depends on the dynamic whether I'm most comfortable playing f or m. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you had anything in mind? <3

How do you feel about doubling?

I have an idea for two morally grey brothers. Sons of Robin Hood and Marian. Both out for a hunt to figure out who killed their father. However two ladies come into their world and turn things around for them.

How do you feel about doubling?

I have an idea for two morally grey brothers. Sons of Robin Hood and Marian. Both out for a hunt to figure out who killed their father. However two ladies come into their world and turn things around for them.
It's been quite a while since I've doubled, but I really like the idea! Feel free to PM, if you want to discuss it further!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back