• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 - Anime/Manga Original Idea

Endless Grimoire

":?.It's not Fandom-based, not really. I very rarely, if ever want to RP as canon characters.

I DO, however, enjoy using Fandom worlds for RPs. There are a ton of Anime worlds that I enjoy greatly and would love to explore plots in them using OCs. Just original characters.

Or, also just as good, can be our own original world - I have a handful that are half ideas at the moment we could explore - I enjoy world building and I would input from my partner on the idea.

Golden Rules - 18+ only / No godmodding.

*** Fandom Worlds ***
  • Jujutsu Kaisen. Call me basic, but I love stories about killing monsters and demons! I love a fun power system and envisioning cool anime moments - What can I say?
  • Naruto. OG and Shippuden Era. Naruto is just a classic. It's ninjas and essentially magic, with some Kaiju elements.
  • Kaiju No.8. Speaking of Kaiju, I am brand new to this series, in fact I'm anime only, and I LOVE it. OCs in that world, yes please.
  • Bleach. One of the penultimate supernatural powers and slaying monsters series. It is an anime I hold near and dear to my heart forever.
  • Solo Leveling. The anime really captured my attention and I just think the premise is super cool. If anyone would want to make some OCs, hit me up.

The list really could go on and on - It's shounen anime here; I'm seeking action. Seinen, darker, bloody anime/manga - A sparse few manwha. I just want an exciting story.

***Original Ideas***
  • Reincarnation / Isekai. That is basically it. One of those is the premise I want to work with, because more often than not, I HATE, most manga I run across like this. They're usually boring, generic, wish fulfillment crap that's just blegh. I'm not trying to be a backseat write like "I could do WAY better!!". I really just want to create a good story with this genre in mind.​

still want to rp? I'm really down for an exciting original rp where we can just make our own OG characters and world build

Users who are viewing this thread

Back