• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Action Role Play Plots (Ignore reply count, always open!)

Hey there

If you are still looking for a partner for the New Neighbors plot, I believe I could fit with the plot? Please PM me if you are game to discuss it with me, thank you!

I'm also interested if you still open with the Death Camp

Throw me a PM!

Hey! I doubt you're still open for partners, but I'd love to do either Hunting for the Invisible, Partners In Crime Hunting, again, if you aren't looking for people, that's alright, if you are, shoot me a PM!

I really like a lot of these ideas. I'm especially interested in Unwilling Partners, is that one still open?

Hey! Well seems like everything on your idea list has almost already been taken. Would you be open to discuss and brainstorm to create a little master piece of our own? Or is there more in your clever head that you haven't shared on your list? i would love to write with you.

RoleplayChiQ said:
Hey! Well seems like everything on your idea list has almost already been taken. Would you be open to discuss and brainstorm to create a little master piece of our own? Or is there more in your clever head that you haven't shared on your list? i would love to write with you.
Oh, well, I *always* have room for more, I always have plots xD Anyway, I'd love to brainstorm too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back