• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 1980's Law and Order New Orleans

"Yeah we will. Thats why Yama is on the safe and anything else bank related, Emma is on those bikes, and Jessie we'll be counting on you to get us contacts at the marina and get us mapped out routes of the city. All of those numbers are of course assumed. I'll be looking in to getting us the gear we need and once we have those maps and the info on the safe we'll be able to get a closer estimate of time"

Kevin began to pull out another cigarette. "The current vault was designed and manufactured here in the city under the local branch of Schwab Corp, a company actually based out of lafayette, they did all of the fittings on the building and you can see their logo brandished on any lock there. You can begin by checking with the patent office, I have no idea what year Schwab put their systems in but you should be able to get the blue prints. Or you could check the Schwab corp branch here in the city, chances are they still have a copy of the exact vault schematics. I urge you all to make a trip to the bank separately to case out any possible leads on top of what I've already mentioned as well." He packed the tobacco in the wrinkled pack and moved it around in a friendly gesture to anyone else needing a smoke

Yama nodded while Kevin spoke, absorbing the information, but shook his head when the pack was proffered. He did not put anything in his body that was not necessary to survival. To do so would be to profane his holy form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back