• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 19 Years Later (Harry Potter Role Play Reboot)

fancries1

i was gone and now I’m back
ALL OCC COMMENTS GO HERE. Whether you want to chat, ask questions, plan something or do whatever you want. All OCC comments in any other tab WILL BE DELETED.

Last edited by a moderator:
...I felt really bad about how I just jumped out on this last time... And whenever I looked at it I felt even worse, heheh.. Forgive me?

I'm willing to give it a shoot I think everyone should be in the same grade level just to make sure no one is confused and its easier for everyone to stay interacted.

Prouvaire said:
@thefan1 I would definitely be interested
That's great to hear! I had a blast roleplaying with you last time!

explosiveKitten said:
...I felt really bad about how I just jumped out on this last time... And whenever I looked at it I felt even worse, heheh.. Forgive me?
It's fine, we've all done that at some point. Are you joining this time?

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]I'm willing to give it a shoot I think everyone should be in the same grade level just to make sure no one is confused and its easier for everyone to stay interacted.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! I think that is a good idea but I can't really make everyone make their characters as old as the others. I will definetly add it as a recommendation.

Yeah, yeah... I saw it was rebooted already but I didn't say anything cause I thought I would be unwelcome... heh

I think I'd be up for another go. I might have a student character in mind, if were starting off as students and going from there.

Saru said:
I think I'd be up for another go. I might have a student character in mind, if were starting off as students and going from there.
That's great to hear!

Out of curiousity, what kind of events and action will occur in this rp? Working on a student character now, just need to check on some facts and form a backstory for him.

I'm up for it. Also sorry I just disappeared last time, for some reason I didn't receive any notifications until the rp had progressed like 4 pages since I last checked and the story had progressed without me. I'll be sure to leave a message next time instead of just taking off.

I am starting a new one, just trying to keep the same relationships and some events will be repeated from the other rp. Sorry for the confusion. Anyways,I haven't thought about the big, important events yet but they will mostly be classes, competitions and social events to include everyone. I'm so glad that everyone is interested! Also, this RP is starting from ground 0 so some of the things that happened last thing will be irrelevant. This is so new people can join so please tag people who might be interested.

(@SomatoToup123 )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back