• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 19 Years Later (Harry Potter Role Play Reboot)

fancries1

i was gone and now I’m back
Appearance: (Realistic only)

Full Name:

Role (student, teacher, Death Eater, e.t.c)

Personality:

History (optional):

Family:

Wand:

House:

Blood type:

Activities: (Quidditch, dueling club, etc)

Pets:

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance:

upload_2015-10-18_12-19-4-png.181126

Full Name: Victoria Jane Knight

Role: Sixth year student

Personality:

Victoria is an clever and persuasive girl who likes to achieve great things and doesn't like to give up. She is not the most outgoing person but she isn't shy either, she has no problems when it comes to getting to know someone and meeting a complete stranger is not scary or uncomfortable for her but she takes some time to actually make friends and trust others. She is manipulative and a good liar who doesn't let anything stop her from getting what she wants. Although this traits make her seem like a bad person, she is a very loyal and trustworthy person who, unlike some members of her family, firmly believes in equality for everyone and hates fights and hurting innocent people. She can be a bit mean and aggressive sometimes but she tries to control herself as much as possible. She can be very bossy and annoying when she's stressed or irritated.

Family:

Katherine Knight (mother, deceased)

Alexius Knight (father, recently escaped from Azkaban. Who knows were he is)

Michael Owen Knight (Twin brother, Gryffindor)

Charlotte Lilith Knight (Younger sister, 1st year Gryffindor)

Wand: 12 inches, blackthorn wood and dragon heartstring

House:

Slytherin

Blood type:

Pureblood

Activities:

Dueling Club

Pets:

upload_2015-10-18_14-25-10-png.181213

The white owl (Pearl) belongs to her. The black owl (Colin) belongs to her brother.

Other:

Appearance:

upload_2015-10-18_21-33-14-png.181432

Full Name: Michael Owen Knight

Role: Student, Death Eater

Personality:

Most people would think Michael is not a good Gryffindor and that the Sorting Hat was wrong to even consider putting him in the house of the lions. After all, he is a known blood purist and a trouble maker who causes trouble when he wants to. Even if the situation doesn't demand it. After a while, Michael finally realized how much of a fool he'd been during the beginning of his first year. Of course he belonged in Gryffindor! He's a brave daredevil who enjoys taking dangerous risks, extremely loyal (to Lord Voldemort, but still, it is loyalty), he always says what he wants to say and he is determinate like no other. Michael acts like a true Death Eater should, he treats other purebloods with respect, bullies muggle borns and is a manipulative bastard. Probably the only trait he shares with his sister.

Family:

Katherine Knight (mother, deceased)

Alexius Knight (father, recently escaped from Azkaban)

Victoria Jane Knight (twin sister, Slytherin)

Charlotte Lilith Knight (Younger sister, 1st year Gryffindor)

Wand:

12 inches, ebony wood and dragon heartstring

House:

Gryffindor

Blood type:

Pureblood

Activities:

Beater for the Gryffindor Quidditch team

Pets:

Other:

tuxpi_com_1451159765.jpg
Full Name ? Madden Oswald

Age ? Sixteen

Role ? Quibbler Writer Wannabe

Wand ? Acacia wood, Phoenix feather, 13 inches long, swishy with swirls all over.

House ? Ravenclaw

Blood type ? Half-Blood

I am pretty, but I'm not beautiful.

Persona

Madden has a rather soft personality. She is very timid and at times shy, she never wishes bad things upon people and doesn't understand how people can do the same. She is naive too, but yet, very intelligent. She is one of the smartest people in Hogwarts, having a talent when it comes to charms, a bit odd, she is very much like her soon to be boss (she wishes), Luna Lovegood.

I sin, but I'm not the devil.

Biography

She had grown up all her life wondering where her mother is. Her aunt always told her that she vanished when she learned that magic is real, but as time went by, she grew, and soon she found herself not caring about it.

Her father worked in the ministry as an ambassador, so she lived all her life with her aunt, since her father was always in a different country.

She then went to Hogwarts and got sorted into Ravenclaw.

F A M I L Y

Father, Josef Oswald, Alive, Good Relationship (pureblood)

Mother, Carole LeClair, ???, Cutted-Off-Ties (muggle)

Aunt (from father's side), Zarah Demus, Alive, Great Relationship (pureblood)

Uncle, Oliver Demus, Deceased, Used to be Good Relations (halfblood)

Cousin, Jean Demus, Alive, Strained Relationship, (quarterblood)

I'm good, but I'm no angel.

Extras

She has a pet owl, Chronus.

2be2f919431e12dd57b9b3d41f8d57b2.jpg

She is a partof the dueling club.

Appearance:

rbee_42.jpg

Full Name:

Thaddeus Morgan

Role:

Half giant student

Personality:

Friendly, joking, intelligent, quick tempered, brave, clumsy,

Family:

Angus Morgan:Human wizard father

Frayda: Giant mother

Maggie Morgan: Human half sister

Frasier Morgan: Human half brother

(open to people playing Thaddeus half sibling adjust names as you want.)

Wand:

17' yew dragon heartstring

House:

Hufflepuff

Blood type:

Halfblood

Activities:

Quidditch... he wishes... Dueling club

Pets:

Moira

home-cat.jpg

Other:​

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki said:

Appearance:

rbee_42.jpg

Full Name:

Thaddeus Morgan

Role:

Half giant student

Personality:

Friendly, joking, intelligent, quick tempered, brave, clumsy,

Family:

Angus Morgan:Human wizard father

Frayda: Giant mother

Maggie Morgan: Human half sister

Frasier Morgan: Human half brother

(open to people playing Thaddeus half sibling adjust names as you want.)

Wand:

17' yew dragon heartstring

House:

Hufflepuff

Blood type:

Halfblood

Activities:

Quidditch... he wishes... Dueling club

Pets:

Moira

home-cat.jpg

Other:​
Accepted

beautiful-girl-blue-eyes-dark-hair-Favim.com-464476_large.jpg

Full Name:

Rosemary Sapphire Blake

Role:

Animagus Student also a death eater

She can change into a white fox

Personality:

Rose is quiet, smart and mostly observing, being able to predict where the snitch will go during quidditch due to that skill. She also loves pranks and never gets in trouble seeing she never leaves any evidence it was her. When she's angry she will just ignored everyone, besides teachers and she will answer in short sentences. Around her friends she's cheerful, kind and hyperactive. She loves drawing and writing. she's is mostly found drawing or writing under a tree near the black lake. She hates muggle born because in her opinion they don't deserve to be at Hogwarts. If she finds some new info she will write a letter in code and give it to another death eater at the school who can inform Lord Voldermort, in other words, she's a true death eater following her parents footsteps.

History:

Rose is from a well known family and is pretty well known around the school, she made the Quidditch team champion for three years in a row. She rarely sees her parents or talks to them since they're 'Busy' and they won't tell her with what, she started writing at a young age and she picked up her drawing skill during her first year at Hogwarts. At her third year she found out her parents are death eaters and she was taken to Lord Voldermort and she joined him, getting the task of gathering information for him, but she wasn't allowed to directly tell him and has always gives her findings to another death eater at the school.

Family:

Angelique Ruby Blake (younger sister, 2nd year Slytherin)

Drake & Madeline Blake (father and mother, both death eaters who didn't get arrested)

Wand:

Holly wood, 10'5 inches, phoenix feather, flexible, has roses marked on it

House:

Slytherin

Blood type:

Pureblood

Activities:

Quidditch Seeker

Pets:

Lily

e81fde1d20.jpg

-----------------------------------

She looks the same as her sister, but younger

Full Name:

Angelique Ruby Blake

Role:

2nd year student

Personality:

Angel is kind, cheerful and anything her sister isn't, she got the same observation skill and prefers hanging around her friends, she's pretty strong and isn't afraid to get into trouble, being the troublemaker and rule breaker, she also isn't afraid to punch someone if it means defending her friends.

History:

Angel has pretty much the same history, but while he sister was at Hogwarts she was eager to go as well, having to wait for a few more years she was always exchanging letter with her sister using their family owl, when she entered in he first year and she was thrilled when she got into the same house as her older sister, who she looks up to. Despite being born into a pureblood family full of death eaters she's the complete opposite of them, she wants others to be save and doesn't want war, but of course she has always kept that fact to herself.

Family:

Rosemary Sapphire Blake (Older sister, 6st year Slytherin)

Drake & Madeline Blake (father and mother, both death eaters who didn't get arrested)

Wand:

Oak wood, 10'5 inches, unicorn hair core, flexible

House:

Slytherin

Blood type:

Pureblood

Activities:

Quidditch Beater

Pets:

None yet

[QUOTE="Flame Demon]

beautiful-girl-blue-eyes-dark-hair-Favim.com-464476_large.jpg

Full Name:

Rosemary Sapphire Blake

Role:

Animagus Student also a death eater

She can change into a white fox

Personality:

Rose is quiet, smart and mostly observing, being able to predict where the snitch will go during quidditch due to that skill. She also loves pranks and never gets in trouble seeing she never leaves any evidence it was her. When she's angry she will just ignored everyone, besides teachers and she will answer in short sentences. Around her friends she's cheerful, kind and hyperactive. She loves drawing and writing. she's is mostly found drawing or writing under a tree near the black lake. She hates muggle born because in her opinion they don't deserve to be at Hogwarts. If she finds some new info she will write a letter in code and give it to another death eater at the school who can inform Lord Voldermort, in other words, she's a true death eater following her parents footsteps.

History:

Rose is from a well known family and is pretty well known around the school, she made the Quidditch team champion for three years in a row. She rarely sees her parents or talks to them since they're 'Busy' and they won't tell her with what, she started writing at a young age and she picked up her drawing skill during her first year at Hogwarts. At her third year she found out her parents are death eaters and she was taken to Lord Voldermort and she joined him, getting the task of gathering information for him, but she wasn't allowed to directly tell him and has always gives her findings to another death eater at the school.

Family:

Angelique Ruby Blake (younger sister, 2nd year Slytherin)

Wand:

Holly wood, 10'5 inches, phoenix feather, flexible, has roses marked on it

House:

Slytherin

Blood type:

Pureblood

Activities:

Quidditch Seeker

Pets:

Lily

e81fde1d20.jpg

-----------------------------------

She looks the same as her sister, but younger

Full Name:

Angelique Ruby Blake

Role:

2nd year student

Personality:

Angel is kind, cheerful and anything her sister isn't, she got the same observation skill and prefers hanging around her friends, she's pretty strong and isn't afraid to get into trouble, being the troublemaker and rule breaker, she also isn't afraid to punch someone if it means defending her friends.

History:

Angel has pretty much the same history, but while he sister was at Hogwarts she was eager to go as well, having to wait for a few more years she was always exchanging letter with her sister using their family owl, when she entered in he first year and she was thrilled when she got into the same house as her older sister, who she looks up to. Despite being born into a pureblood family full of death eaters she's the complete opposite of them, she wants others to be save and doesn't want war, but of course she has always kept that fact to herself.

Family:

Rosemary Sapphire Blake (Older sister, 6st year Slytherin)

Wand:

Oak wood, 10'5 inches, unicorn hair core, flexible

House:

Slytherin

Blood type:

Pureblood

Activities:

Quidditch Beater

Pets:

None yet

[/QUOTE]
Both accepted , would you like Rosemary and Michel to be friends?

• tumblr_static_samuel-silva-red-haired-girl.jpg

Full Name: Johanna Grace Kaulia

Role: Student

Personality:

She isn't exactly friendly. Most people avoid her due to her fierce and sarcastic attitude. But she is extremely loyal to her friends that she does manage to make. She would be describe by her friends as brave, loyal, stubborn and rash. Her bravery can be found going to a fault. She'll throw herself into the heat of battle without really thinking about it. She's a loner, which worries some of the professors around the school.

History:

If my story was different from what you've heard a hundred times, I would gladly tell you. But it isn't.

I was born to muggle parents, Teresa and Paul Kaulia in Scotland. Not much special about either of them. Dad was an author and mum a cardiologist. One day a parchment paper letter arrived in the mail, delivered by an owl, a beautiful black and white speckled owl. In that letter, I was invited to Hogwarts. I had always felt out of place in the Muggle world, so... I took the chance, and never regretted it.

Sure the grading system still doesn't make any sense to me, I still have mediocre grades due to this damned Muggle ADHD, and my Potions teacher seems to particularly hate ME. But ya know what? I don't care. The place that stumbled upon me, is a beautiful and magical place.

It's home.

I'm not going to leave it behind.

Family: Teresa (mother, alive)and Paul (father, deceased) Kaulia

Wand: 11' Ebony with Phoenix Feather core.

House: Gryffindor

Blood type: Muggle-born

Activities:

Quidditch Captain and Seeker.

Pets:

Pygmy rabbit named Puffles.

Pygmy-Rabbits-Face-Extinction.jpg

Other: Joey is a Barn Owl animagus.

explosiveKitten said:
tumblr_static_samuel-silva-red-haired-girl.jpg

Full Name: Johanna Grace Kaulia

Role: Student

Personality:

She isn't exactly friendly. Most people avoid her due to her fierce and sarcastic attitude. But she is extremely loyal to her friends that she does manage to make. She would be describe by her friends as brave, loyal, stubborn and rash. Her bravery can be found going to a fault. She'll throw herself into the heat of battle without really thinking about it. She's a loner, which worries some of the professors around the school.

History:

If my story was different from what you've heard a hundred times, I would gladly tell you. But it isn't.

I was born to muggle parents, Teresa and Paul Kaulia in Scotland. Not much special about either of them. Dad was an author and mum a cardiologist. One day a parchment paper letter arrived in the mail, delivered by an owl, a beautiful black and white speckled owl. In that letter, I was invited to Hogwarts. I had always felt out of place in the Muggle world, so... I took the chance, and never regretted it.

Sure the grading system still doesn't make any sense to me, I still have mediocre grades due to this damned Muggle ADHD, and my Potions teacher seems to particularly hate ME. But ya know what? I don't care. The place that stumbled upon me, is a beautiful and magical place.

It's home.

I'm not going to leave it behind.

Family: Teresa (mother, alive)and Paul (father, deceased) Kaulia

Wand: 11' Ebony with Phoenix Feather core.

House: Gryffindor

Blood type: Muggle-born

Activities:

Quidditch Captain and Seeker.

Pets:

Pygmy rabbit named Puffles.

Pygmy-Rabbits-Face-Extinction.jpg

Other: Joey is a Barn Owl animagus.
Accepted

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]I had finished!

[/QUOTE]
She's accepted! Also, I was wondering if she could be Victoria's friend?

Appearance:
latest

Full Name: Sarah Johnson

Role: student

Personality: Sarah is a cheerful young girl brimming with energy. She's very loyal, and trusts easily. She's gullible, easily falling for the most obvious tricks. She can be a bit shy in unfamiliar situations, withdrawing into herself. Once she gets more comfortable she'll crawl out of her shell and become the bubbly girl she always is.

History :

Family: Janet Johnson (mother)

James Johnson (father)

Wand: 11 3/4 inch, oak, phoenix feather

House: Hufflepuff

Blood type: muggleborn

Activities: She's the keeper in the Hufflepuff Quidditch team

Pets:
961216efbb699a46340ceadbba2053ee.jpg
A cat called Sam

Other:

Chris-Zylka-2014-Un-Titled-Project-Photo-Shoot-004.jpg

Full Name:

Avery Leviathan

Role:

Student, Death Eater

Personality:

Avery lives up to the Slytherin name. Although he's quiet and contained on the outside, that doesn't mean you can talk to him, because he'll snap on you quick. He looks down on anyone who's not a Slytherin, silently judging them while they don't even know it. He's respected by teachers due to the fact that he does his work without any fuss, and he aces most of his classes, despite the fact that he doesn't participate. Avery's basically the mysterious/silent type. This fact alone usually draws girls to him, although he's much more interested in his work then relationships. See, Avery's goal is to become as well known as Voldemort, in the same way he has, which means becoming more evil than he already is. That also means controlling his feelings, which is something he's not been very good at as of lately.

History:

Avery was born to two cold parents who didn't even want him. His life wasn't good and it still isn't good, despite it being 16 years since he was born, or as his parents like to say, "ruined two great people's lives". However, he was there and they couldn't do anything about it so they made the most of it. Avery became pretty much a pet to them, they would show him off and pretend to love him in front of friends, but in private it was a whole other story. No one really knows of how bad Avery's had it, and maybe his childhood shaped him to be so cold, but lately his cold demeanor has been rubbing off. His mother died of a magical accident. She was in an argument with another witch and wouldn't back down, so push came to shove and she was killed. S he never really loved Avery, but he still cared about her, and that hurt him. He's been a bit depressed, but no one really cares because he's a Slytherin and Slytherins are viewed as evil, so his feelings aren't really anyone's concern.

Family:

Evangeline Leviathan (mother, deceased)

Robert Leviathan (father)

Beverly Hirelings (step-mother)

Vincent Hirelings (step-brother)

Wand:

14", Cyprus Wood, Unicorn Tail Hair

House:

Slytherin

Blood type:

Pureblood

Activities:

Duel Club

Pets:

Rocket

d4ecf589-8548-4f84-bb30-bfaf9b5bdf6c.jpg

Other:

He has a bad relationship with his step-mother and brother.

SomatoToup123 said:

Chris-Zylka-2014-Un-Titled-Project-Photo-Shoot-004.jpg

Full Name:

Avery Leviathan

Role:

Student, Death Eater

Personality:

Avery lives up to the Slytherin name. Although he's quiet and contained on the outside, that doesn't mean you can talk to him, because he'll snap on you quick. He looks down on anyone who's not a Slytherin, silently judging them while they don't even know it. He's respected by teachers due to the fact that he does his work without any fuss, and he aces most of his classes, despite the fact that he doesn't participate. Avery's basically the mysterious/silent type. This fact alone usually draws girls to him, although he's much more interested in his work then relationships. See, Avery's goal is to become as well known as Voldemort, in the same way he has, which means becoming more evil than he already is. That also means controlling his feelings, which is something he's not been very good at as of lately.

History:

Avery was born to two cold parents who didn't even want him. His life wasn't good and it still isn't good, despite it being 16 years since he was born, or as his parents like to say, "ruined two great people's lives". However, he was there and they couldn't do anything about it so they made the most of it. Avery became pretty much a pet to them, they would show him off and pretend to love him in front of friends, but in private it was a whole other story. No one really knows of how bad Avery's had it, and maybe his childhood shaped him to be so cold, but lately his cold demeanor has been rubbing off. His mother died of a magical accident. She was in an argument with another witch and wouldn't back down, so push came to shove and she was killed. S he never really loved Avery, but he still cared about her, and that hurt him. He's been a bit depressed, but no one really cares because he's a Slytherin and Slytherins are viewed as evil, so his feelings aren't really anyone's concern.

Family:

Evangeline Leviathan (mother, deceased)

Robert Leviathan (father)

Beverly Hirelings (step-mother)

Vincent Hirelings (step-brother)

Wand:

14", Cyprus Wood, Unicorn Tail Hair

House:

Slytherin

Blood type:

Pureblood

Activities:

Duel Club

Pets:

Rocket

d4ecf589-8548-4f84-bb30-bfaf9b5bdf6c.jpg

Other:

He has a bad relationship with his step-mother and brother.

You have no idea how happy it makes me to accept a character as cool as yours! I think he and Victoria should be enemies , what do you think?

Ehh, I think they'd be more 'casual acquaintances' as in, they hang out a bit but they're not really friends.

How many hours from now is that? We're in different timezones, it's already past 11pm where I live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back