Welcome!!

I would say more, but there was not much here to respond to just yet. There is a lot to explore and the best way to get to know the site is by exploring it and seeing what catches your fancy. If you need help, have questions, or get confused don't hesitate to contact me! On that note: another great resource for having questions answered or brutally slaughtering boredom is the site's shoutbox. This can be found by clicking the "forums" tab at the top of the page.

I hope you love your time here on our RPNation and become one of our beloved residents.

~Chao

HEYYYYYYYY! Welcome to our lovely nation, I'm Hexed the resident deathscythe and nutjob (also having a bad spelling day xD ) I can't wait to RP with you sometime in the future and again welcome. *offers up the cookie of glory and awesomness!*

Hi Ox!

Welcome to RpNation!

If you have any questions, feel free to:

a)
Ask me, I'll do my best to answer them.

b)
Drop by the Shoutbox, the people here are very friendly.

c)
All of the above, 'cause yeah.

Gotta say: I think the nondescript curtness is drawing much more attention than intros tend to get.

Have you been RPing long or just trying it out? If you have actively RPed before, what sorts of storylines do you usually go for? ^-^

Chaotic said:
Gotta say: I think the nondescript curtness is drawing much more attention than intros tend to get.
Have you been RPing long or just trying it out? If you have actively RPed before, what sorts of storylines do you usually go for? ^-^
I've Have been doing Rp for a while, i'm just new to this site. I usually tend to do a horror Rp, or maybe if you're lucky a romantic tragedy.

Well, glad to have you!!

Sounds like you may be interested in the slice of life section as fantasy/sci-fi/etc. didn't seem to come up at all in your answer. Usually that is the section that I moderate, but I'm momentarily taking a break from my mod duties and so Ranmyakki will be your resident go to it person. With Halloween just around the corner, there may be some fun horror RPs already going ... or perhaps you would even be interested in starting one of your own?

:) Have fun 0.~ Your experience here is pretty much only limited by how you choose to sculpt it.

oxYuzuki said:
I've Have been doing Rp for a while, i'm just new to this site. I usually tend to do a horror Rp, or maybe if you're lucky a romantic tragedy.
By romantic tragedy do you mean like one where everyone dies? I think that's awesome. Oh and welcome! You can call me Ricki, Todd, R/T or Rodd or come up with your own variation.

[QUOTE="Ricki/Todd]By romantic tragedy do you mean like one where everyone dies? I think that's awesome. Oh and welcome! You can call me Ricki, Todd, R/T or Rodd or come up with your own variation.

[/QUOTE]
-nods- Thanks, i'll call you Todd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back