13 Reasons why. What do you think?

Ash Autopsy

One Thousand Club
So i'm reading a book called "13 Reasons Why." and its about this guy that get's a box on his front steps with no return address and opens it to reveal seven cassette tapes with numbers wrapped up in bubble wrap. Each one has two numbers(In sequence like "1 2" "3 4") But the last only has one("13") and so he plays the first tape and it's a tape made by the girl he had a crush on who commited suicide 2 weeks before. Their like suicide tapes and she talks about how its a chain. Your name is somewhere in one of the tapes and the person on the next tape is who you send the box to. She says that the 13th person can bring the box to hell with them. These people are supposed to be tied in with her suicide somehow. Like they made her commit suicide. They end up finding out creepy things about themselves. But she says that someone is watching them and they'll know if they break the chain and bad things will happen or something like that. She also gives them maps of the city. Anyone interested?

[MENTION=646]Xx-Katherine-xX[/MENTION] [MENTION=2048]Roarke[/MENTION] Cool! Do you guys know anyone else who might like this? Cause I could use people to join my Roleplay(:

Okay. Well I'm doing laundry but I'll start when I'm done..!

--- Merged Double Post ---

[MENTION=1872]Legendless[/MENTION] Okay! I'm only like 16 pages in cause I started today at the end of class but on anything I'm super far off, that's why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back