• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1 x 1 werewolf role play

FictionalFeline

Hello! I'm looking to start a werewolf role play with someone! I have a few different plots in mind but I'd also love to hear anything anyone else might have! My character is female, but I'm open to also using my male wolf in addition to her. I'll post more on my character and ideas if anyone happens to be interested! I'd like there to be no limits when it comes to violence/romance/all that good stuff and at least one paragraph replies would be greatly appreciated! ^_^

I'm interested as well. Sounds fun, but I'm an absolute noob, first time RPing. I can play my OC (male), since a completely new character design seems too difficult for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back