1 x 1 Roleplay

NyxLune

QueenLilith
Hello all! I have found 2 people on here to role play with, and I am loving those role plays so much! Now I am looking for another role playing partner, whom may be interested in role playing through either skype or email. I am open to all types, but if you want to be my partner, either reply here, or send me a PM!

[QUOTE="Benjamin Pshebniski]Depending on what you're looking for, I might be up for it. I'll certainly give a shot at being one of your RP partners, though!

[/QUOTE]
Really now? Well, tell me what you're into and we can go from there. You can send a PM if you wish.

tamaracorine said:
Keen!
Mostly do fantasy and medieval, but I'm pretty flexible.
Okay, well, do you do plots or play-as-you-go? I am VERY good at play-as-you-go. And fantasy is my personal favorite. It's all I do, considering all my characters tend to be vampires.. Heh...

Play-as-you-go is my preference, too. I've never been good at sticking to a plot, to be honest. Let's do it! Got any grand ideas to start us off, or even just a character you're keen to play with?

tamaracorine said:
Play-as-you-go is my preference, too. I've never been good at sticking to a plot, to be honest. Let's do it! Got any grand ideas to start us off, or even just a character you're keen to play with?
Hmm... Grand ideas? *giggles* I am a woman of MANY ideas, but not all of them are grand... ^_^ I don't know what to start with! You got anything?

Hmmm... Modern fantasy could be enjoyable. Something set in a city. Gritty underworld dramatics and all that jazz!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back