• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1 x 1 Partner Search

Cosmic Cabaret

Surefire Lunatic
Hello ♥

I'm looking for some 1x1 Roleplay partners to RP over PM or e-mail.

I don't ask for a lot, and I'm open for nearly any kind of RP. I'm willing to do. semi-lit at the least, although I am looks for literate please.

However

I don't do animal or fandom RP's. Sorry.

I prefer

To do original RP's. Always happy for slice of life or fantasy. I am willing to do anthro RP's (no feral please), and any other fantasy creatures.

I'm willing to do yuri, yaoi, or het. I'm flexible.
;)

I don't do RP's that are txt talk, or -rping in this form- *or this form* As I mentioned earlier I am looking for literate partners.

Predetermined plots from search threads aren't usually appealing to me. I find it is much more interesting when both sides are actively involved in plot and character development. Yes, it does take some time and we can't jump right in, but it shows your commitment.

Lastly

I may not reply right off the bat, and if you're expecting x amount of replies a day, I usually don't have the time. I am usually pretty good about responding every couple of days.

Thanks for your time

I hope to hear from you. ♥

Alright, we might match. However, i have a few questions for you :)

1. Which gender do you prefer?

2. Would you be interested in a fantasy/romance?

3. Do you like bacon?

LoveDoctorBlaze said:
Alright, we might match. However, i have a few questions for you :)
1. Which gender do you prefer?

2. Would you be interested in a fantasy/romance?

3. Do you like bacon?

Sweet!

1. Female.

2. Yes!

3. Is that even a question?
;)

[QUOTE="Cosmic Cabaret]

Sweet!

1. Female.

2. Yes!

3. Is that even a question?
;)

[/QUOTE]
Looks like i found my soul mate :D

I'll shoot a pm your way, and then we can take it from there :)

[QUOTE="Audrin Heartly]Hey there. I have a few interesting plots if your down.

[/QUOTE]
Sure! Do you mind sending me a pm?

I have a few plot ideas, but mostly I'm wanting to develop some characters of mine. Would you be interested in an rp with me?

Im interested in doing a 1x1 with you. I have a few roleplaying ideas that I think you would be interested in. Would you like to?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few ideas (I always play ukes with MxMs and like playing nekos)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back